Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion thread for "Meet the Character – Provost Varuni Arvel"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
45e635635b0cddd2751996f6f6ab0453.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Meet the Character – Provost Varuni Arvel blog article.

Provost Varuni Arvel stands as a beacon of faith, a leader within the Clockwork City's Congress of Calibration, and one of the key figures you'll encounter when exploring the Brass Fortress. Learn a little more about her past and rise to the rank of Provost with our next Meet the Character!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever get this hairstyle in Crown Store? :(
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Love these.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good looking armor, what is that?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Alienist Arolosea: Then how do you explain this spotless record? Previous provosts received hundreds of disciplinary citations on their path to power.

Varuni Arvel: I guess I'm just better with people."

Lol, one of the better Meet the Character articles recently :P Both the question and answer deserve applause here :P
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    "Alienist Arolosea: Then how do you explain this spotless record? Previous provosts received hundreds of disciplinary citations on their path to power.

Lol, one of the better Meet the Character articles recently :P Both the question and answer deserve applause here :P

This also raises the question: what were all those other Provosts doing that they received hundreds of disciplinary citations? :unamused:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This also raises the question: what were all those other Provosts doing that they received hundreds of disciplinary citations? :unamused:

They were pushing the boundaries, didn't you read it ? :P Like messing around in restricted areas doing experiments, deconstructing dogma to discover new stuff!
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Good looking armor, what is that?
    agree.gif

I want it!
    cheer.gif
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They were pushing the boundaries, didn't you read it ? :P Like messing around in restricted areas doing experiments, deconstructing dogma to discover new stuff!

Except if you paid attention, Varuni managed to push said boundaries without getting cited. So I repeat, what were the rest of those lot doing? Putting scorpion Fabricants in each others' nutrient paste? Breaking into each others' offices and graffiti-ing the walls?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Except if you paid attention, Varuni managed to push said boundaries without getting cited. So I repeat, what were the rest of those lot doing? Putting scorpion Fabricants in each others' nutrient paste? Breaking into each others' offices and graffiti-ing the walls?

My "didn't you read" comment was a joke you see.
    In any case, the others were not as good as informing others about their intentions. Like performing experiments in restricted areas without prior permission etc. Sometimes the focused or zealous scholar doesn't pay heed to rules. She wants to change interactions between her peers. But it would be nice to see more examples indeed. Learn more about their lives and so on.
    Edited by LMar on October 19, 2017 11:07AM
  • RouDantes
    RouDantes
    ✭✭✭
    It is such a shame that so many of the Clockwork City images are in such low resolution! I would LOVE to have a large size of that picture of her.
    Cheers,
    Captain Rou Dantes