Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Question about CP and DPS

Azyle1
Azyle1
✭✭✭✭✭
I know this may be hard to gauge, but how much DPS would I be missing by being at 489 CP. So from 489 to 660, I should gain (assuming I'm putting points in the proper places) maybe 8K DPS? 5K? more? less? Any ideas?

I'm a nightblade, FYI. Currently sitting at 35K DPS so I was just curious as I plan to level a lot during the event.

I also assume that it would go up a decent bit due to having a lot of extra points to put into armor pen, thus causing me to switch from lover to warrior.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on where you put those CP...

But the real answer to increasing your DPS is not increasing your CP. See, no amount of CP or gear is going to increase your DPS by a huge amount. If you want a huge increase in DPS, you need to perfect your rotation - which at 35k DPS, assuming that's a sustained parse on a test dummy, you are already doing quite well at.
    Options
  • Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on where you put those CP...

But the real answer to increasing your DPS is not increasing your CP. See, no amount of CP or gear is going to increase your DPS by a huge amount. If you want a huge increase in DPS, you need to perfect your rotation - which at 35k DPS, assuming that's a sustained parse on a test dummy, you are already doing quite well at.

It's a 3 million dummy, start to finish. 6 Million may be a better idea just to I get even more time to practice.
    Options
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CP are pretty much all % amplifiers. 0-660 CP can be up to 50% DPS difference.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
    Options