The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do 6 month ESO+ Subscriptions for PS4 auto-renew?

Eshenya
Eshenya
✭✭
I just contacted the PS4 support in regardsto my 6 month ESO Subscription not being listed in the Subscription list and hence leaving me unable to cancel the auto-renewal.
The PS4 support suggested the 6 month ESO+ Subscriptions do not auto-renew unlike the 1 month ones, but suggested I should check with you.
Can you please confirm that 6 month subscriptions for ps4 do not auto-renew?

Thank you! Please find below the link to the conversation with the PS4 support.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12TX9JL2h2pgEfAG_a5Jx1Rpy1z1XQpcY25S4S0YlZ70cMVpC2Nnq9pkcx2iH-voVXbRZafqEnerlQpb3/view?usp=drivesdk
This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    the 3 month ones do so I would believe the 6 month ones do as well. To cancel the auto-renew you need to call PSN support. It is what I had to do since the devs feel they don't have to fix the bugs in the game. Well I feel I don't need to pay them any more.
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    To the best of my knowledge, only the 1-month and 3-month subscriptions have automatic renewing. The 6-month does not. That's the one I use, personally, but I hate that it doesn't renew on its own - I like to just not think about having a lapse in service, go figure. For some reason that is the only subscription option on PS4 without the auto-renew function.

To keep from lapsing I just set a reminder on my phone for 6 months later on the day I manually renew. Hopefully they'll add this feature in the future.
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    To the best of my knowledge, only the 1-month and 3-month subscriptions have automatic renewing. The 6-month does not. That's the one I use, personally, but I hate that it doesn't renew on its own - I like to just not think about having a lapse in service, go figure. For some reason that is the only subscription option on PS4 without the auto-renew function.

To keep from lapsing I just set a reminder on my phone for 6 months later on the day I manually renew. Hopefully they'll add this feature in the future.

I just logged in to find a private message from one of the soz staff which implies that it does auto-renew. So I am back to square one.
    I'm waiting for a reply from them to clarify. I find it quite ridiculous that as a paying customer, and a well paying one, it is so hard to get information and help both from sony as well as soz.
    But either way, thank you for your reply. It's the best unambiguous info I've found so far.
    This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.