The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion thread for "Crown Store Showcase: October 2017"

• Kotusha
    Kotusha
    ✭✭✭
    priforce wrote: »

The data mine could last all through the fall season, so if not October, then November and maybe part of December.

The Witchknight Charger doesn't look like it belongs to the Witches Festival, but the cat sure does.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me thinks I am gonna go on a Reapers harvest Howloween spree.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • SmallT0wngrl
    SmallT0wngrl
    Soul Shriven
    FYI it's a little frustrating to receive the news letters after the month has already started and some items are set or expired or have expired. The whole point of receiving the newsletter is to prepare for whatever is coming up and make arrangements for it.
  • PrimordialOdd
    Why can’t rare mounts be bought with gems seriously.. I know a few players who shelled out already over $500.00 so far on crown crates to get all 3 rare mounts, yet they got nothing but a full bank and junk house items. That’s.. horrifyingly sad. I myself might spend that much in the course of 3 months it’s up but I’m seriously discouraged now from buying crown crates for the mounts now. I virtually get everything every time but the rare mounts and building/spending excess crowns gem now. I see myself maybe buying housing things or those occasion new things but the crown crates I’m doing less and less because really the RNG’s poorly scripted. If anything it should be like 1 guaranteed chance every hundredth crates bought with a chance earlier maybe. Now this limited time side by side with really just no option to save up or having to choose. It’s destroying my experience :(
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very happy to see the Grim Harlequin motif with the same number of mimic stones as last year. Grabbed it this time, and now I am truly complete in my motif knowledge :D
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has a question yes.

Are the hoods and the butterfly mask - and indeed the other masks coming later on - dyeable?

This is an important factor in the purchasing choices of this one.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has a question yes.

Are the hoods and the butterfly mask - and indeed the other masks coming later on - dyeable?

This is an important factor in the purchasing choices of this one.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This one has your answer right here Five-Claw.

Like all Collectible Hats & Costumes, They should be Dyeable with an active ESO Plus Subscription, If they are not, ZOS should be able to Fix it up, Yes?

This one is Going to get his "Exorcized" Coven Cottage Very soon when it arrives, & it will be "Spooktacular" to the touch for all to enjoy (This one advises wearing brown pants, yes?).
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is this going to be in the crown store?

66d9cd5c1cbd60908df05bd7b1389b3d.jpg
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Question for whoever knows: does the Guar have an annoying summon animation like the Hearthfire Kagouti or is it a normal summon?

Edit: In case anyone else was wondering - it does not. :) Nice, normal, quiet!
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on October 14, 2017 6:44PM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Lots of items, sure, but all limited time. I'm not into this holiday, either, so won't be getting anything except MAYBE the senche (but probably not). At this point, I have far too many mounts and am no longer interested in recolors. And, since the crates came out, I stopped trying to collect all the senche.

ZOS, when are you going to add more items PERMANENTLY (or at least for a couple months before you decide to remove it to add to the crates) to the CS? Last month you added a skin and two emotes, but had removed several costumes the month or so before (and many other costumes, pets, mounts in the months before that).

Great month for those who love this holiday and want to spend all the crowns they bought during the sale. Then, when the new Orc home and Orbservatory Prior hits, they'll have to purchase additional crowns at full price. :wink:
    Our intention is to always provide a robust selection of offerings in the Crown Store, and this month we're simply focusing on all the different Witches Festival-themed items. That said, in the future, you can expect to see more long term products in the Crown Store.

Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno! It's nice to hear that ZOS does have plans to introduce new CS "permanent" offerings. I look forward to them! I do buy limited-time items, so I'm not against limited-time offers. It was just that was all on offer this month and I'm not really fond of this holiday. :smile:
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I certainly hope we're getting the November Showcase today. October was extremely lackluster and disappointing. And I realllly want to know when we are FINALLY going to get this hairstyle:

vKT3tnc.png