The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Duchess Personality "Jog" Still Isn't Fixed

Fyrscha
Fyrscha
✭✭
Several of us have been making posts since the Duchess personality came out about how the "jog" should be the normal "run" for this animation. And yes I know that "jog" is only available for game pad, but even using a game pad the "jog" is a tiny, impossible-to-enjoy window of analog stick movement.

Please, ESO, please make this personality's "jog" a "run" animation. Please. We spend a lot of money on your products, please let us have the cosmetic stuff work the way its advertised.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the things I actually like best about this personality is the fact it does not run like the jog animation... The jog animation is the only thing I don't like about it.

I can understand how others would wish it was the other way, though. There is really no accounting for taste. I just personally hope it stays the way it has been all along. I wouldn't like it nearly as much anymore. :/
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Fyrscha
    Fyrscha
    ✭✭
    So Livvy you only like the idles and the fan-flirt? I bought it specifically to use on characters I wanted to have a prissy, non-athletic run lol :P
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really my favorite thing about it is how my characters stand. And yes, the idles are nice too. :p

I like the normal female run, and consider it to be somewhat athletic but tasteful. Which I think is just right! (for me)

I think the normal female standing position is somewhat unattractive/too athletic, and I personally don't feel that way about the run.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was pretty dissapointed after buying when I found out the "jog" isn't the actual running animation. Takes away a lot of the screentime the personality gets, since you only see it when standing still. :|
  • Vudokan
    Vudokan
    ✭✭✭
    I was extremely angry when I saw that the duchess personality and the commander personality both didn't work as advertised. I put in a ticket and got my crowns back for both. I wasn't willing to hold my breath on their ever fixing them, and I can see I was correct. I can't believe they STILL haven't fixed them.
  • Fyrscha
    Fyrscha
    ✭✭
    Vudokan wrote: »
    I was extremely angry when I saw that the duchess personality and the commander personality both didn't work as advertised. I put in a ticket and got my crowns back for both. I wasn't willing to hold my breath on their ever fixing them, and I can see I was correct. I can't believe they STILL haven't fixed them.

I definitely dont want a refund on either of those personalities, they're both great and I love the idles... I just don't like feeling tricked. And it feels like there's either A- lots of oversight and 'rushing' things to the crown store and/or B- purposeful obfuscation of information to get people to buy crown store things.

• barbas
    barbas
    Soul Shriven
    It's very disappointing they still haven't fixed the personality. I mean, having to toggle walk just to see one of the custom animations (and another is completely broken) doesn't cut it for the price. I don't blame anyone for seeking a refund. They're constantly pumping out new mount recolors but can't fix a few lines in the game so an animation actually is replaced on something they already released (and still sell). It's sad at this point.
    Edited by barbas on October 13, 2017 9:06PM
  • Fyrscha
    Fyrscha
    ✭✭
    barbas wrote: »
    It's very disappointing they still haven't fixed the personality. I mean, having to toggle walk just to see one of the custom animations (and another is completely broken) doesn't cut it for the price. I don't blame anyone for seeking a refund. They're constantly pumping out new mount recolors but can't fix a few lines in the game so an animation actually is replaced on something they already released (and still sell). It's sad at this point.

yeah, I agree =\