The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ghost Resistance - PvE - Take a chance, be social

jared82190
jared82190
Soul Shriven
We are a PVE guild, we run trials every wednesday, and saturday. We have alot of friendly helpful people which is getting hard to come by that are on every day. Guild house, Guild crafter,
Enchanters, Provisioners, Alchemists also on every day. Playing together just makes the game seem that much better, finding the right people to play with has been the challenge for the most part. Getting kicked from the dungeon midway through and not knowing what you did, or some other trash of the matter. If your interested drop a gamer tag, message me, lets make it work.
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    Sounds like my kind of guild. I'm just returning to eso and the other guilds I'm in appear to have died.
    My main is a dps sorc (cp 552 at the moment). I'm a master crafter, and I have plenty of dungeon and normal trial experience.
    Psn: Silumgahr