The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lvling

ruikkarikun
ruikkarikun
✭✭✭✭✭
Now I'm 23 lvl.

I dont have friends, I dont have craft bag, I cant craft training gear (learn only 2-3 item training traits), have small inventory, so cant to collect mats normall, always need to clean up, have low gold.

Cant buy ambrosia or xp scrolls from crown store. So how long it would be get 50 lvl and then cp 160?

Any tips for this situation, exept finding guild/friends(I can sure you, I tried but never luck) and grinding materials 24/7?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to Khenarthi's Roost and farm treasure chests for "Trainee" gear. Once you have all 7 armor pieces and weapon(s), do all the main quests, fighters guild quests and mages guild quests. Hit up some dolmens on your way.
    That should get you to 50 quickly.

After that, beat Molag Bal and do Cadwells Silver and Gold quests. When you're done with those, you should be close to CP160.
    popcorn.gif

PS: You can go back to the starter islands, like Khenarthi's Roost at any time and farm chests for "Trainee" gear for your current level.

PPS: "Trainee" gear also works for leveling CP, so it's still useful to get a CP160 set when trying to go from CP160 to CP660.

Edited by SirAndy on October 11, 2017 6:55PM
  • Mithoron
    Mithoron
    ✭✭✭
    Although I can appreciate the need and desire of solo'ing much of the time, this is an MMO, and the second "M" IS multiplayer....find a guild is the biggest recommendation I can give....
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have leveled all of my characters solo. You can do it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx all for replys.
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Go to Khenarthi's Roost and farm treasure chests for "Trainee" gear. Once you have all 7 armor pieces and weapon(s), do all the main quests, fighters guild quests and mages guild quests. Hit up some dolmens on your way.

After that, beat Molag Bal and do Cadwells Silver and Gold quests. When you're done with those, you should be close to CP160.
    How often I need to go back for trainee set? I mean after 10-15 lvls or so?

• ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »

Wait. I tried a couple of runs, open a lot of chests and got only 1 piece with expirience, but even that piece is sword, and I need staff (sorcerer). So with this RNG I will get 7 pieces after month 24/7? Or I am doing something wrong?

• ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what about it?
  • Darkestnght
    Darkestnght
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a solo player as well. Here is some advice I can give you.

I would make sure you upgrade your backpack. the first few upgrades do not cost that much gold. You get 10 more inventory space for every upgrade you do. Then I would make sure you go to the stables every day and upgrade your ridding capacity, you get 20 more inventory space when you have fully upgraded this.

Create a few more toons that can hold items you want to hold on to but do not want to carry around all the time.

KILL EVERYTHING when out exploring or questing. When you inventory is full go back to town and hit the crafting stations to research and then deconstruct the gear you picked up. Sell everything else. Rinse and repeat. Put points into the crafting passive that will reduce the time it takes to research, this will help a lot.

Make sure to go skyshard hunting every once in while and get all of them in each zone.

As other have mentioned the stating zones are a good place to get Training gear, it dose help.

Good luck.
    Edited by Darkestnght on October 12, 2017 4:44PM
    Xbox NA - CP1300+
    Xbox EU - CP400+