The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Clockwork City – Introducing the Asylum Sanctorium"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Clockwork City – Introducing the Asylum Sanctorium. Read more about the Clockwork God's most dangerous creations in the Asylum Sanctorium, the Clockwork City DLC game pack's new Trial, in this latest article.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    #SilisEvil
    #SaveTheSaints
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see the polymorph can be sold.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rune box may go over well.

Curious on feedback of the weapons tho as it would seem the feedback was not on poly morphs only but on gear drops as a whole.

Shrug, I often wonder if ZOS understands replay value isn’t just for the group but also as a form of gathering things for the community who may not run trials.

So the folks that do crafting writs and all...they may want asylum items too. Just as those who run trials want crafted items too or the new trait changes.

Edited by NewBlacksmurf on October 11, 2017 3:48PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • YoshinJaa
    YoshinJaa
    ✭✭✭
    Can we please get the ability to Activity Finder normal Trials at the bare minimum? It would help provide newcomers to raids a chance to explore large group content and fill up slots that are needed. Also I would like to see something like Destiny's Guided Games approach: A guild is queued for a trial and have a few roles open, players that are queued that are not in the guild are able to join up (possibly limit this to 4-6 slots only) and can also benefit from learning, possibly joining the guild after the trial clear, and maybe even help towards progression into veteran.

We need more reasons for newcomers to participate in trials.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YoshinJaa wrote: »
    Can we please get the ability to Activity Finder normal Trials at the bare minimum? It would help provide newcomers to raids a chance to explore large group content and fill up slots that are needed. Also I would like to see something like Destiny's Guided Games approach: A guild is queued for a trial and have a few roles open, players that are queued that are not in the guild are able to join up (possibly limit this to 4-6 slots only) and can also benefit from learning, possibly joining the guild after the trial clear, and maybe even help towards progression into veteran.

@YoshinJaa
    I’d like this too but once upon a time they had a trial finder that never worked. Odd that it was never re-introduced in the new activity finder updates.

Sadly it’s where we are. On Xbox One we have a LFG Console feature outside of the game but that doesn’t help in the game. Also, I’m not certain that’s a real solution for this, but it’s a work around only. PC tends to use guild websites....

I agree adding back trials in an activity finder would be of great value.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on October 11, 2017 4:22PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Saint Olms is a robotic version of Daedric Titan, which is daedric version of a Dragon? *Inception sound plays*
    PC/EU
  • YoshinJaa
    YoshinJaa
    ✭✭✭
    YoshinJaa wrote: »

@YoshinJaa
    I’d like this too but once upon a time they had a trial finder that never worked. Odd that it was never re-introduced in the new activity finder updates.

Sadly it’s where we are. On Xbox One we have a LFG Console feature outside of the game but that doesn’t help in the game. Also, I’m not certain that’s a real solution for this, but it’s a work around only. PC tends to use guild websites....

I agree adding back trials in an activity finder would be of great value.

Oh yeah I remember it, and yes it did not work at all. I would like to see it be added back as well, at least for all normal version of trials, maybe even add some parameters for possible veteran trial finder? But it does seem doubtful.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trials have always had this notion surrounding them of being exclusively for veteran players, and that's just not how our game works

I miss the baby Maw runs; it was so much fun to grab a bunch of random low-levels out of guild chat and teach them the mechanics. Even when that was possible SO MANY people were like, 'what level do you need to be to join?' :heartbreak:
    Cinbri wrote: »
    #SilisEvil
    #SaveTheSaints

+1 this!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.