The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild

jhawk37750_ESO
Level 34 Nightblade. Looking to trade, fish a little for rares, and maybe take on a few dungeons. I play 3-4 evenings a week... central standard time, US. Please msg Mightychest. Thanks guys.

- Mightychest
Edited by jhawk37750_ESO on September 30, 2017 12:44PM
  • Athdrivar
    Athdrivar
    I have a smaller guild with players who have similar interests. I’ll send you an invite!
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    I sent you an invite to Grim. We have a trader in riften. Smaller guild but a solid main group. All adults just looking to hang out. Main leadership all run mics while playing and are online nearly every night. Guild activities daily with a guild raffles as well.
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • jhawk37750_ESO
    Ic3Queen wrote: »
    I sent you an invite to Grim. We have a trader in riften. Smaller guild but a solid main group. All adults just looking to hang out. Main leadership all run mics while playing and are online nearly every night. Guild activities daily with a guild raffles as well.

Thanks for the invite. I'm not new at playing MMO's but I usually play on a PC. I'm learning on the PS4. The first thing I figured out was it's a real PITA to text chat. What channel or how do you guys talk in game? I never see anyone in the regular guild channels... or rarely anyway.

Second question is grouping... have yet to do it with more than one person on the PS4. In Everquest 2, for example, you'd create a macro that targeted the tank, or if you were a healer you'd set your macros up appropriately. In the heat of battle (at a dolmen for example) how in the world do you sort out where the tank is and how do you target him/her?

Sorry... noob questions. LOL The PS4 is throwing me for a loop with ESO. Totally different way of playing than on a PC, when you could type and click away. And man do I miss add ons.

Anyway, thanks for the invite. I'm muddling along... when I get more confident I'll start joining some groups for dungeons. :-)

- Mightychest
  • jhawk37750_ESO
    Athdrivar wrote: »
    I have a smaller guild with players who have similar interests. I’ll send you an invite!

Thanks Ath! Enjoying the game and finally happy to have found a few guilds. :-)

- Mightychest