Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

so how do i beat this

bigelle.x3_ESO
bigelle.x3_ESO
✭✭✭
let me just say that even though i've only been pvping in this game for like a week, this is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me in a video game. however i'd like to actually be good at this game so i need some help. what could i have done differently that would've helped my team ensure at least one kill on the healer?

so i was basically trying to nuke down the healer, but nothing i did ever got the healer even remotely close to going down, and that's even after my friend claims he was reapplying major defile. with clever alchemist buff, my dawnbreakers were barely tickling the healer even when not blocked.

vod

for reference i am wearing all purple 2 piece heavy slimecraw, 4 piece medium alch with a 5th on the backbar, and 5 piece spriggan with a sharpened greatsword.
Edited by bigelle.x3_ESO on September 26, 2017 11:34AM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    let me just say that even though i've only been pvping in this game for like a week, this is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me in a video game. however i'd like to actually be good at this game so i need some help. what could i have done differently that would've helped my team ensure at least one kill on the healer?

so i was basically trying to nuke down the healer, but nothing i did ever got the healer even remotely close to going down, and that's even after my friend claims he was reapplying major defile. with clever alchemist buff, my dawnbreakers were barely tickling the healer even when not blocked.

vod

for reference i am wearing all purple 2 piece heavy slimecraw, 4 piece medium alch with a 5th on the backbar, and 5 piece spriggan with a sharpened greatsword.

Link is broken
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the words of the late Michael Jackson

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
    No one wants to be defeated
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cc them if a nb it would be good to fear out of the healing springs too.usually works well paired with incapacitating strike.Preferably from stealth.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nearly every healer's weakness is the lack of stamina, so CC the hell out of em and eventually they won't be able to CC break anymore. Video's broken though.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control