The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

No Striated Pony Guar....

kulaan_dovulom
kulaan_dovulom
✭✭✭
I've been playing ESO since last June on Xbox....and there's still no guar pet available. It was taken out of the crown store right before console launched.... I love playing ESO but wish I had a little guar friend to accompany me on my adventures. They said on ESO Live back in October that they would be putting it on the schedule for release but it's no telling how long that will be...hopefully soon. Anyone else out there waiting for a guar pet of there own? I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Edited by kulaan_dovulom on January 27, 2016 6:10AM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it will come back soon.

I have no idea why that, the bantam guar and two of the horses were suddenly removed from the crown store but the only guess that makes sense to me is that they were removed so they could go into the rotation of limited items.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • kulaan_dovulom
    kulaan_dovulom
    ✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Hopefully it will come back soon.

I have no idea why that, the bantam guar and two of the horses were suddenly removed from the crown store but the only guess that makes sense to me is that they were removed so they could go into the rotation of limited items.

I believe the bantam guar replaced the scuttler in the adventurer pack.
  • kulaan_dovulom
    kulaan_dovulom
    ✭✭✭
    A year and a half later, still no pony guar pet for consoles. I've been playing this game for almost 3 years on xbox one with a sub to eso plus and still cant get the one thing i want for my character. Its not like im asking ZOS to make me a special pet, just offer to me what was offered to pc players.
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dream is to have Bantam Guar, Scuttler or Pony Guar. I don't want all of them, because I have only one slot left for pet in my house. They are so cute, but I won't buy adventurer pack for 1900 crowns If Bantam one is worth only 400 crowns. I hope they'll bring back some guar-like creatures as pets. It would be awesome If they make pony guar with new color, oh... <3
    Edited by Shardan4968 on October 9, 2017 12:49PM
    PC/EU
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can get a shadowghost pony guar in the crown crates at the moment. Not ideal, obviously, but it's an option.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get a shadowghost pony guar in the crown crates at the moment. Not ideal, obviously, but it's an option.

It's too big,
    It's from crown crates,
    Look like a cow.
    PC/EU
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's too big,
    It's from crown crates,
    Look like a cow.

Haha...yeah it's a pet guar, not a pet pony guar. There is a size difference. They did offer a pet guar in the store not long ago, which was also removed. I am fortunate, then, I guess to have the striated pony guar on XB. How? I played on PC since early access and then switched to XB. Plus, they actually put it on a 50% sale before they removed it, along with the Dapple Grey Palfrey, Grey Yokudan Charger, chef outfit, and smith outfit - all of which I have and all for 50% off. It's too bad they don't put things on sale anymore when they remove them from the CS.
  • kulaan_dovulom
    kulaan_dovulom
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

It's too big,
    It's from crown crates,
    Look like a cow.

Haha...yeah it's a pet guar, not a pet pony guar. There is a size difference. They did offer a pet guar in the store not long ago, which was also removed. I am fortunate, then, I guess to have the striated pony guar on XB. How? I played on PC since early access and then switched to XB. Plus, they actually put it on a 50% sale before they removed it, along with the Dapple Grey Palfrey, Grey Yokudan Charger, chef outfit, and smith outfit - all of which I have and all for 50% off. It's too bad they don't put things on sale anymore when they remove them from the CS.

Yeah, I started playing after it launched on xbox one and never got the opportunity to purchase the striated pony guar... I also purchased the guar and mudcrab plushies back when they still came with codes only to find out the codes couldn't be used on consoles. I feel cheated.