Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grim Harlequin style

uzbachchi
uzbachchi
✭✭✭
Does anybody know if this will be available during the Witches Festival this year? I'm also curious what the price in the crown store was last year since I wasn't playing yet at that time.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it will be back, quote from the October showcase.
    The Grim Harlequin Crown Crafting Motif will be available on all platforms from October 9 to October 13.

Price was 2,200 Crowns last year according to UESP wiki records.
    Edited by Turelus on October 6, 2017 2:05PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    Aha, thank you. And that's a really good price, hopefully they'll keep it low again this year but I also won't hold my breath.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they'll release a new style this year.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope they'll release a new style this year.

It's doubtful, since they already announced the Crown Store offerings for this month. Unless it's part of what they're teasing for next Friday the 13th.

Also, it's my understanding from the PTS thread that the Witches Festival will have the same items as last year - motif, recipes, masks - but will introduce some new items as well. It's doubtful they'd clog the loot tables with a second motif when Hollowjack will still be dropping. Unless, of course, things have changed from when I read about it on PTS.
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    Awww yeah, got it today for 2200 crowns so they didn't even jack the price up. Thanks, Zos!