The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Duel DK Twinks

Partomax
Partomax
✭✭✭
So for quite some time now I've been getting random duel invites from level ~30 death knights who just absolutely destroy me. And I've been wondering how they do it but I can't seem to find a build online for them. I was wondering if anyone could give me their builds (gear, CP, Skills, Attribute, race, etc). Thank you so much ^^
PC/EU - This is a signature
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember that being level 30 doesn't tell you anything about how many CP they have. The honest answer is that these are probably experienced players with plenty of CP unlocked, wearing good gear, and prepared for PVP. An experienced player with a level 10 toon and good gear can easily wreck a high level player who isn't prepared for PVP or built for dueling.

If you want more information than that, you are going to have to provide more information. Things like what weapons or abilities they used, gear procs, etc. You should be able to recognize some basic skills, like a DK's flame or poison, a Nightblade's leap, Sorc lightning, Templar jabs, etc. When you die, there should be a death recap screen that will tell you some of that which would help enormously when it comes to figuring out what class they are, what skills they are using, and possibly what gear they have.

Without any more information, the best advice I can give is to look up dueling builds.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, just realized that you did say DK in the title.

Are their abilities green? Stamina DKs have a bright poisonous green slash attack and a green breath attack that poisons you. They often use weapons like two-handed swords or dual wield or bow.

Are their abilities fire, fire, and more fire? Magicka DKs have a fiery slash attack, a flame breath and a bunch of flame attacks in general that set you on fire and cause burning damage. They can use any weapon, but are more likely to use a staff or dual wield.

Again, anything more than that will take more information.
  • Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot but I'be figured it out, I also just noticed I said death knight instead of dragon knight *cringes* my demons still haunt me
    PC/EU - This is a signature