Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dual WIeld Mag Sorc Destruction (PvP)

xomnigul
xomnigul
Hello all, as this is my only 2nd post on the forums i thought'd i'd bring you guys something good. i just made a mag sorc video for Dual Wield and it has a lot of good clips and is worth watching.
i have 2 builds for my DW sorc if you have any questions leave them in the comments thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6g8Oa56_fU
May dual wield sorc live on!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool vid.

I gotta ask...

How are your colors so vibrant? That Wrath explosion was just awesome looking, and those blues...

Your play looks good, im just so impressed with how that looks on a console.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • xomnigul
    xomnigul
    Cool vid.

I gotta ask...

How are your colors so vibrant? That Wrath explosion was just awesome looking, and those blues...

Your play looks good, im just so impressed with how that looks on a console.

lol i really dont know i didnt put a filter on or anything just the godly colors of mag sorc.
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hate to ask, but what sets are you running? I dual wield too, never went back to destro restro.

Here's a longer than usual video of me and a friend 2vXing a bunch of yellows.

http://xboxclips.com/ImClone+Systems/cac6be53-2b5a-43e0-9415-ec40ca4c8f13
    Edited by LuminaLilly on January 24, 2017 12:52PM
  • xomnigul
    xomnigul
    I really hate to ask, but what sets are you running? I dual wield too, never went back to destro restro.

Here's a longer than usual video of me and a friend 2vXing a bunch of yellows.

http://xboxclips.com/ImClone+Systems/cac6be53-2b5a-43e0-9415-ec40ca4c8f13

Hey, glad you checked out the video and im guessing you liked it if your asking for my build. i have 2 different builds that i run for open world. One is 5 lich 5 julianos 3 willpower and the other is 5 seducer 2 engine 2 julianos 3 willpower. if you have any other questions let me know (the 5 lich 5 julianos is what i use for 18k+ meteors)
  • Alite
    Alite
    ✭✭✭
    Video not available:(
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Waffennacht

There are quiet a few differences from console to pc. 1: Console players can not turn down anything except for brightness. Are ESO looks basically the way its intended. A lot of PC players turn off their grass and lower textures to improve performance to get that 60+ fps. Console players dont really care and will play on a locked 30fps just fine. Console gamers don't really care about getting the most out of their system (if we had the option to we probably would).

The thing that sticks out to me most is this players brightness. It is very very low. In the sewers or when its nighttime you can hardly make out the cobblestone compared to the grass. So when any skills that are vibrant happen they really show.

Another important thing to mention is the fact we have no add-ons. No extra clutter taking away from the beauty of ESO.
    PS4 NA DC
  • xomnigul
    xomnigul
    Alite wrote: »
    Video not available:(

It seems like its working for everyone else idk why its not for you
  • xomnigul
    xomnigul
    @Waffennacht

There are quiet a few differences from console to pc. 1: Console players can not turn down anything except for brightness. Are ESO looks basically the way its intended. A lot of PC players turn off their grass and lower textures to improve performance to get that 60+ fps. Console players dont really care and will play on a locked 30fps just fine. Console gamers don't really care about getting the most out of their system (if we had the option to we probably would).

The thing that sticks out to me most is this players brightness. It is very very low. In the sewers or when its nighttime you can hardly make out the cobblestone compared to the grass. So when any skills that are vibrant happen they really show.

Another important thing to mention is the fact we have no add-ons. No extra clutter taking away from the beauty of ESO.

Yeah i guess my brightness is low but it doesnt really bother me i play fine
  • dynanation666
    dynanation666
    Soul Shriven
    I main a mag sorc. I'm currently destro/destro with a good healer or destro/resto in a small group.. I like spinners and shackle breaker. So I can get away from those damn night blades and talons. Anyways I was thinking about going dual. Do you run resto back bar or destro and what's your bar setup?
    Edited by dynanation666 on October 6, 2017 3:15PM
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All i see is one sorc bursting up noobs who throw 1 skill every 5 seconds... Nice 1 vs x. xD
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."