Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Since there will be never be Jewelry crafting...

Colecovision
Colecovision
✭✭✭✭✭
and crafted sets aren't BiS, Why can't you just sell us gold Jewelry of crafted sets from the writ vendor? A full 3 piece set for 300 vouchers. Bind on Pick-up.

There are lots of complicated ways to do it, but using master writs as the gate keeper would seemingly take very little from the programming side. We could finally craft our way to 2 full five piece sets. 300 vouchers is a major grind if you look at the whole process to get there.

If you limited it to 9-trait crafters or something like that, you could really add value to the research scrolls. Also, if there is jewelry added to the writ vendor, then he probably doesn't have room for the research scrolls. So we would insist you continue to make them available in the crown store and crown crates. ESO Plus research time reduction gets a value bump as well.
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of research scrolls only being in crown crates but NOT available for purchase with gems, crowns or writ vouchers.

I bought about 60 crates last week, or the equivalent of about $220, and I got ONE 7 day research scroll.

Leave them up to chance and, if someone wants to drop hundreds or even thousands of dollars for the chance to shave a month or so off their research times, then that's fine with me. Some of that money goes back into new content. Win win.

I think it's too easy to become a master crafter. All you need is gold to buy traited items and time.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never say never again...