Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reward for myself and my newest master crafter

auronessb16_ESO
auronessb16_ESO
✭✭✭
My characters are all set up with a purpose, spreading crafting across 4 characters. My goal is to have a master level crafter for every craft. My DK provisioner brings in 2000 gold a week, without even trying, my thief alchemist brings in good coin from a variety of sources, I have an Orc Sorcerer just getting started in Enchanting, and my main is CP250 and set up as supply source. All of my durable goods is being made by an Orc Templar who had a career in the military and gained 48 levels, just so he could get as many skill points as he could. Now he is nearly done with his studies, after mastering in Provisioning, Clothing, Woodworking and 47 in Blacksmithing. Still have a few things to research, but very soon, he will retire to being called upon occasionally as needed only for his crafting.

It's taken me a few months to get this far, and I'm thinking of something to reward myself and/or reward him (no crown items). Maybe a small little house near a good crafting area? New clothes (which he would have to make), or maybe get his Nordic bath towel dyed. (He has some nice tattoos he never gets to show off while in armor)

What have you done when your crafting characters have reached Master?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What have you done when your crafting characters have reached Master?

Screamed Huzzah!!!!! as I never had to research another trait again.

However I did set them up a sweet crafting area in my home with all the stations just steps from each other.

Edited by Nestor on October 3, 2017 11:54PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just breathed a sigh of relief but I now have another seven 8 trait crafters (no nirnhoned for them) so am a glutton for punishment.

My main house has 4 sets of attunable crafting stations and the 3 provisioning stations for him to play with.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • auronessb16_ESO
    auronessb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not even thinking about nirnhoned. I've only been playing for less than a year, and I think of nirnhoned as crafter's end game. I'm not quite ready for that.

edited: After looking up cost of in-house crafting station, looks like that will be my goal to reach for next year. Glad I have something to look forward to.
    Edited by auronessb16_ESO on October 4, 2017 12:36AM
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When my crafters get ready they remove their student hat.

I have many crafters and it's hard to remember them all. So i have coded them with hats. There is e.g. some profession unfinished hat (bycock), horse and trait training not finished hat (kiss-me-not), and trait training not finished hat (gandalf hat).
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    a master crafter defines just one kind of player..

All proffesions on same toon, 9/9 trait research and 75% of all motifs.

What you describe is anyone crafting alt.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.