The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Add a writ vendor to vvardenfell, CWC and others with exclusive furnishings

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It's understandable that dunmer great house furnishings are only obtainable through vvardenfell so there is exclusivity, but how about adding a writ vendor to vivec city that sells morrowind furniture rng bags? With how diluted the loot tables are it would help and keep some exclusivity to the furnishings. Also adding a writ vendor to CWC would be nice to to obtain clockwork furnishings
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think this is a good idea. I understand them wanting to keep the plans "exclusive" (they can still be traded to non-MW owners), but this would help them to remain so, but give owners of MW a better chance at getting these plans without spending hours on end farming urns. Hopefully, now that they can see that the market is not flooded with the plans and indeed, there are many furnishing items that I don't even see for sale at the traders, they will improve our chances at getting these plans. I get that they don't want the market to be flooded with these plans, so they could cost 25 vouchers for blue and 100 for purple so that they aren't too easy to get. Then, we'll see a slow trickle of the plans into the market, as many will just be learned by us first since we don't have many to begin with.

Or, another suggestion I've seen elsewhere is to remove the Homestead furnishings from the loot tables in MW. That would help somewhat, though the green MW furnishing plans are a small number and the market would be flooded with those pretty quickly.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    really need to clear all the recipes in morrowind a bit to avoid diluting the loot
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really would like to see this happen, as I'm really getting tired of farming Dreloth Tomb. Lately, I'm lucky to even find a green furnishing plan in a given run. Last night, I managed one blue regular furnishing plan (rest were all green, with 2 being MW). It's getting really old. Plus, I've only ever seen a few purples for sale anyway and I can't afford 500K or 900K (though I think the price is fairly reasonable given their rarity - I know I'd probably charge that much if I actually got a duplicate purple).

EDIT: Or just, you know, remove the Homestead furnishings from the loot table. Purples drop so rarely as it is anyway.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 4, 2017 7:41PM