The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why are campaigns locked when server pops are tumbling?

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to go visit my old guildies in Sotha Sil (EU PC) but because I'd recently changed campaigns, I have to wait 2 days befor I can enter the campaign as a guest?!?! WTF???????
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    I wanted to go visit my old guildies in Sotha Sil (EU PC) but because I'd recently changed campaigns, I have to wait 2 days befor I can enter the campaign as a guest?!?! WTF???????

Hi, I'm unsure if its still possible. Very long ago, it's possible to do this. However, I'm unsure now. You and your friends go out of Cyrodiil. Must be out of Cyrodiil.

Go to group, with your friends. (Same alliance) Your group leader, will then go to campaign. (Must make sure says Group for Cyrodiil. Not As Solo.)Say Sotha Sil, you should also get a notification. For joining Sotha Sil.

When you get a notification for joining Sotha Sil. From your group leader, then click on notification. Via notification tab, takes 2 times for me though. (notification is buggy for me)

Then your in Sotha Sil, but ruin your time to wait as well. I'm unsure if this still works though. But try it, just outside of Cyrodiil.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on September 23, 2017 5:54PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Galenus_of_Pergamon

Hi, I'm unsure if its still possible. Very long ago, it's possible to do this. However, I'm unsure now. You and your friends go out of Cyrodiil. Must be out of Cyrodiil.

Go to group, with your friends. (Same alliance) Your group leader, will then go to campaign. (Must make sure says Group for Cyrodiil. Not As Solo.)Say Sotha Sil, you should also get a notification. For joining Sotha Sil.

When you get a notification for joining Sotha Sil. From your group leader, then click on notification. Via notification tab, takes 2 times for me though. (notification is buggy for me)

Then your in Sotha Sil, but ruin your time to wait as well. I'm unsure if this still works though. But try it, just outside of Cyrodiil.

This still works. I did this one week ago.
    14 AD Characters all 730CP+ (more info coming soon)

Vivat Veritas
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This still works. I did this one week ago.

Thanks for clarifying, I'm glad it still works. I'm usually solo, usually don't lfg. Thanks again for clarifying :smile:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.