The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What are you using for a loft/balcony floor?

Reivax
Reivax
✭✭✭✭
What is a good furnishing to use as the floor of an elevated loft area?
Preferably something sold for gold by a furnisher. Thanks!
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I use wide planks (dead cheap in Crown Store) and no doubt buyable at a vendor , covered with a carpet of choice.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    Well I use wide planks (dead cheap in Crown Store) and no doubt buyable at a vendor , covered with a carpet of choice.

I would personaly NOT buy those at crown store, as they are 100 gold each at just about every home furnishing vendor. https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/rough-planks-wide/

those are the ones I use most often, but their drawback is that they really look fairly rough. I tend to stagger them a little to fill in the gaps.

aside from that now that old bolted paintings are cheaper (about 300-400 per painting at guild traders, at least on PC NA) - they also make very nice, much tidier floors, though you will need more of them. daedric platforms are great, as they are almost the same size as the planks above, but much tidier looking, might be too dark for certain houses though.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I use the Orcish Platform, Block, you should be able to get the recipe pretty cheap. The underside has no texture though, so you need to cover the bottom with something if it's gona be overhead - carpets work pretty nicely for that.
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for the help!