Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion thread for "Crown Store Showcase: October 2017"

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A bit confused why Shadow mounts have exact description as their affilated pets? And than why shadow guar who claimed to live in ash storms near Red Mountain, on promote picture stand in place that look like Argonia instead of Ashlands?
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    You wanna see something really frightening in the game? check the performance. ;)
  • KnowYourShadowMarks
    KnowYourShadowMarks
    Soul Shriven
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    Awesome stuff, but where is the dark shaman costume? It would match very good to the setting

I wanted to ask the same question. Previously I thought they would add this costume to the current Crown Crates since it would also match their theme very well. But well... apparently Zenimax want all of us to look like this if we want to show off our skins/body markings:

Nordic-Bathers-Towel-male-front.jpg

Do you know how I can obtain this outfit? Was it in crown store when you got it? Or was it apart of a festival? I want it so bad.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff, but where is the dark shaman costume? It would match very good to the setting

I wanted to ask the same question. Previously I thought they would add this costume to the current Crown Crates since it would also match their theme very well. But well... apparently Zenimax want all of us to look like this if we want to show off our skins/body markings:

Do you know how I can obtain this outfit? Was it in crown store when you got it? Or was it apart of a festival? I want it so bad.

Festival drop, but it can be sold in guild stores (and was dirt-cheap last time I saw). Look for "Runebox: Nordic Bather's Towel."
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The one shown on this picture? It was a reward given during last year's New Life Festival (around Christmas). Seeing that most items from the last year's Witches Festival have their comeback for this year's event, we can safely assume that you will be able to get that costume during this year's New Life Festival :) It is called Nordic Bather’s Towel.
  • KnowYourShadowMarks
    KnowYourShadowMarks
    Soul Shriven

Festival drop, but it can be sold in guild stores (and was dirt-cheap last time I saw). Look for "Runebox: Nordic Bather's Towel."

Thank you!
  • KnowYourShadowMarks
    KnowYourShadowMarks
    Soul Shriven

The one shown on this picture? It was a reward given during last year's New Life Festival (around Christmas). Seeing that most items from the last year's Witches Festival have their comeback for this year's event, we can safely assume that you will be able to get that costume during this year's New Life Festival :) It is called Nordic Bather’s Towel.

I hope they bring it back! Checking guild stores for now but if someone has the rune box I will buy it. My PSN is xPURPLM00NSHiNEx on PS4.
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Happy Joy Joy, Happy Happy Joy Joy, Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy Joy Joy!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOODNESS GRACIOUS LOOK AT THAT LINEUP!!! :) THis has got to be one of the most exciting showcases in like... no, just ever!! Amazing masks, amazing mounts, a very unique personality, and even the return of all the great stuff from last year?? Y'all really know how to throw a party! =^-^=
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, where is the crowncrate_cardillo_emote_polymorph_wrathofcrows.png

Or the Vampire Lord?! D:<
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will those Dibella and Demon masks change according to your character's race?
    That would be sad, the beast race demon masks look soooooo much cooler than the human/elf one.
    One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?

PS4/EU - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
    Grand Master Crafter and Guild Master of the Aetherium Alliance.
  • Tawrich
    Tawrich
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is Dark Shaman costume ever going to come back? Will all old costumes be circulated in the store and crown crates or only a few will?

It feels cruel that we are getting back a polymorph that was released after dark shaman costume yet those of us that missed dark shaman costume never had a chance to get it...
    Edited by Tawrich on October 2, 2017 4:10PM
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Aw, I was looking forward to the Crow-Heart Skull Sallet. Any idea when/if this will become available?

gp_crwn_hat_crowheartskullsallet_ivt_8045_1x1.jpg

I think it will come with CWC which is prob Nov, it has very
    Nocturnal
    feeling
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • priforce
    priforce
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Hey Gina, will the furniture for the Witches themed home be available as a separate bundle rather than buying the home altogether?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lots of items, sure, but all limited time. I'm not into this holiday, either, so won't be getting anything except MAYBE the senche (but probably not). At this point, I have far too many mounts and am no longer interested in recolors. And, since the crates came out, I stopped trying to collect all the senche.

ZOS, when are you going to add more items PERMANENTLY (or at least for a couple months before you decide to remove it to add to the crates) to the CS? Last month you added a skin and two emotes, but had removed several costumes the month or so before (and many other costumes, pets, mounts in the months before that).

Great month for those who love this holiday and want to spend all the crowns they bought during the sale. Then, when the new Orc home and Orbservatory Prior hits, they'll have to purchase additional crowns at full price. :wink:
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boo all the polymorphs are ones from years before boring I was looking forward to a new polymorph this year that I didn't already have these polymorphs are just recycled
    Edited by Jake1576 on October 2, 2017 8:00PM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Seriously, so glad to see these on the regular crown store rather than trapped in crates!

This. Now that I know it's something I could reasonably obtain, I'll consider the Guar for my Argonian Dragon Knight. Depends if they have an irritating summon animation or not.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Morlac90
    Morlac90
    Soul Shriven
    While the showcase overall seems nice, I was really hoping there would be a Vampire Lord polymorph to go with the Werewolf Lord polymorph this year. Why no cosmetic full costume(s) offered? Something witch or vampire themed? Anything?? Kinda sad but I await the Fatal Fredas still to see what will happen with that.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Can't see how the dark shaman isn't available considering the holiday and event... :(
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morlac90 wrote: »
    While the showcase overall seems nice, I was really hoping there would be a Vampire Lord polymorph to go with the Werewolf Lord polymorph this year. Why no cosmetic full costume(s) offered? Something witch or vampire themed? Anything?? Kinda sad but I await the Fatal Fredas still to see what will happen with that.

Yep, I hope they release something intresting on that day
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Just to understand that correctly: That Fatal Fredas is meant to be the 13.10.17, right?
    Edited by ValkyriesWolf on October 3, 2017 11:27AM
    Metal forever \m/
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THAT SHADOWGHOST SENCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE MY MONEY!

Sad to see that there aren't any costumes though..!
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    So the Exorcised Coven Cottage is still going to be available for gold as well as crowns, right?
    Yes, it will be available for purchase with gold if you complete the necessary achievements.

Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Lots of items, sure, but all limited time. I'm not into this holiday, either, so won't be getting anything except MAYBE the senche (but probably not). At this point, I have far too many mounts and am no longer interested in recolors. And, since the crates came out, I stopped trying to collect all the senche.

ZOS, when are you going to add more items PERMANENTLY (or at least for a couple months before you decide to remove it to add to the crates) to the CS? Last month you added a skin and two emotes, but had removed several costumes the month or so before (and many other costumes, pets, mounts in the months before that).

Great month for those who love this holiday and want to spend all the crowns they bought during the sale. Then, when the new Orc home and Orbservatory Prior hits, they'll have to purchase additional crowns at full price. :wink:
    Our intention is to always provide a robust selection of offerings in the Crown Store, and this month we're simply focusing on all the different Witches Festival-themed items. That said, in the future, you can expect to see more long term products in the Crown Store.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will the Grim Harlequin motif cost the same and include the same amount of mimic stones as last year(2200 with 54 mimic stones)? Or will the be a reduced price with only 5 mimic stones, as was done with Frostcaster?
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aaa so much to like... I might have a room for shadow ghost horse, and some cat mask. You don't want to celebrate Witches Festival in your own face, yes?
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    Will the Grim Harlequin motif cost the same and include the same amount of mimic stones as last year(2200 with 54 mimic stones)? Or will the be a reduced price with only 5 mimic stones, as was done with Frostcaster?

Ah yes, the "save 200 crowns on the motif, spend a few thousand more so that you can actually make a full set of stahlrim gear." :/ I hope ZOS doesn't repeat that. (Full disclosure, I have Grim Harlequin but didn't get Frostcaster, even though it's one of my favourite motifs.)

The fen cottage is almost here! \o/ I've been hoarding housing mats for it, I have plans. Cozy, happy cottage plans, more wyrd sister than hagraven. Last I checked, the house is in the game already for preview - head south from the Hag Fens wayshrine in Glenumbra.
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_mounts_witchknightcharger_1x1.jpg

What about the Witchknight Charger that was datamined?

And this little guy?

gp_crwn_pets_hauntedhousecat_1x1-292x170.jpg

Also there were skeleton pets. Please let me throw this money at you lol.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • Kotusha
    Kotusha
    ✭✭✭
    beetleklee wrote: »
    And this little guy?

Yes, give us the cat! I want this cat! Kitty-kitty-kitty-cat!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the first time I'm legit interested in a Mount. That Shadow Senche is a really nice mix of black and white. Perfect fit for my Nightblade above all.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • priforce
    priforce
    ✭✭✭
    beetleklee wrote: »
    gp_crwn_mounts_witchknightcharger_1x1.jpg

What about the Witchknight Charger that was datamined?

And this little guy?

gp_crwn_pets_hauntedhousecat_1x1-292x170.jpg

Also there were skeleton pets. Please let me throw this money at you lol.

The data mine could last all through the fall season, so if not October, then November and maybe part of December.