Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tips for starting crafter armor / weapons nirnhoned trait

Zbigb4life
Zbigb4life
✭✭✭✭
I just started researching traits for all armor and weapons. I am wondering if more experienced players can give me tips about how to research nirnhoned items. I know you get one item from the Craglorn quests, but how do you get the others researched?
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zbigb4life wrote: »
    I just started researching traits for all armor and weapons. I am wondering if more experienced players can give me tips about how to research nirnhoned items. I know you get one item from the Craglorn quests, but how do you get the others researched?

If you acquire and provide the nirncrux, most experienced crafters that already have the trait will craft the gear for free for you to research. I am currently in the process of researching nirnhoned on my blacksmith, clothier, and woodcrafter or else I would offer to craft it for you.

So, to acquire the nirncrux, you can run circuits in Craglorn to farm nirncrux or purchase nirncrux from a trader kiosk. Bustling trade hubs like Rawl'kha will have the nirncrux you are looking for at standard market rates. The fortified (required for armor) will be significantly cheaper than the weapon nirncrux (potent).
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Farm/buy Nirncrux and find someone who can craft the item you want to analyse for you.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I make research items for guildies for free; they do have to give me the nirncrux, however. The rng gremlins of craglorn don't like my character for some reason.

I'll make research items for randoms in the starter zones if they're asking in zone chat.

PC/NA