Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Home Additions-Actual Functionality

amb0195b14_ESO
amb0195b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Since our homes have little usable value for anything other than aesthetics, I propose a new Idea for Zenimax and Bethesda to look at in the hope that they will incorporate some form of it in-game.

Add functionality to the Homes and Furniture.
Keep the Limit on non storage Furniture but make the furniture like chairs and such usable.
Beds are able to laid down in but does not advance time. May grant a Rested buff that gives increased xp for x amount of xp. gives buff
for increased stamina, health, and magicka regen 2% in combat, 5% out of combat.
Add in home storage chests fo a finite amount dependant on home and if account has eso plus. if eso plus is present on account the storage
amount is double.
EX: Small 5,000 gold home has storage amount of 25-50 distinct items; up to a full stack of 200. so say a small chest
Can label chests to help organize items.
Allow players to upgrade storage chest amount with crowns (I suggest it be a little pricy to get a decent income and to prevent too much
storage capacity)
I also suggest a Very High Storage Capacity for Homes only purchasable by use of crowns.
When I say upgrade storage capacity I mean have a seperate chest placing limit to that of the furniture.
EX: 200 Furniture Capacity and 25 Storage Chest Capacity.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say no to crown exclusive items other than aesthetic items.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."