The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

4 man permanent group for doing bloodroot forge

rk110132
rk110132
✭✭
Hi I would like to set up a 4 man permanent group for farming veteran bloodroot forge in hard mode as we know the hard mode version will drop motifs in the next patch and it will sell for quite a large sum currently I run a stamina and magicka dps character i also have healer if needed. I can do 60k raid buffed dps and 42k self buffed and iam looking for dps healer and tank to create a group the other dps should be able to survive and do at least 25k dps....contact me or send me a mail in game if interested @rak110132
Thank you
Edited by rk110132 on September 25, 2017 3:34PM
  • rk110132
    rk110132
    ✭✭
    rk110132 wrote: »
    Hi I would like to set up a 4 man permanent group for farming veteran bloodroot forge in hard mode as we know the hard mode version will drop motifs in the next patch and it will sell for quite a large sum currently I run a stamina and magicka dps character i also have healer if needed. I can do 60k raid buffed dps and 42k self buffed and iam looking for dps healer and tank to create a group the other dps should be able to survive and do at least 25k dps....contact me or send me a mail in game if interested @rak110132
    Thank you

update need a healer and tank found a good DD