Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Cyrodiil Disconnections

Karivaa
Karivaa
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been in cyrodiil since the game was released. For the past couple of days, I have been getting disconnected constantly. This happens in Vivec and Shor. This morning there were barely any ep or ad and it haooened. The lag has also been bad but was not bad this morning when I got dashboarded. I think I got dashboarded 6 or 7 times last night.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Be glad this has only been happening to you for a couple days. Ive been getting dashaboarded multiple times per Cyrodiil session for months.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched my friend play tonight on stream for a few minutes and everywhere was a Zerg and lag on Vivec PC NA . EoTF zergs , Templar Zerg groups and the FPS looked terrible . Then the infinite loading screens and crashes . Everyone left crowded into one server because not enough people for a second server . GG ZoS .
  • Robs_NB
    Robs_NB
    ✭✭✭
    Yea on Xbox na its bad to
    Edited by Robs_NB on October 1, 2017 4:21PM