The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Massacre of non-player characters in cities.

Nord_Templar
Nord_Templar
✭✭✭
I propose that the possibility of robbing and killing city residents was only among the players of the enemy Alliance. And also, at the entrance to a foreign Alliance, the rules of combat with opponents were automatically launched, as in Cyrodiil.

Now, inside my Alliance, in peaceful cities, many civilians are dying every day. I constantly come across corpses, what freaks kill everything, that is possible, every day in Ауридоне.

I do not think this is normal in the game.

Guilds of Assassins and Thieves should give instructions to rob and kill, with the amendment to your Alliance.

The territories of Alliance capitals must have a wall and protection similar to the one in Cyrodiil
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. They just need to have the bodies disappear from the world faster. No reason to have 25 copies of the same NPC laying dead on the ground.
    Edited by AverageJo3Gam3r on September 28, 2017 8:44PM
  • Nord_Templar
    Nord_Templar
    ✭✭✭
    Meh. They just need to have the bodies disappear from the world faster. No reason to have 25 copies of the same NPC laying dead on the ground.

It's disgusting. I would kill such players so they could return to the game in just a week.
    Edited by Nord_Templar on September 29, 2017 11:15PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And also, at the entrance to a foreign Alliance, the rules of combat with opponents were automatically launched, as in Cyrodiil.
    No ...
  • Nord_Templar
    Nord_Templar
    ✭✭✭
    10 million players in this game, according to an official report.
    I've been playing for 2 and a half years, I've seen different
    players and the different Guilds.
    I'm sorry that this game becomes oriented to despicable jackals.

Perhaps, good players become cold-blooded thugs, because they were often killed, and with each new death goodness was reduced in them, and hatred and evil were added.
      In any case, war - never brought benefits. Violence is evil, which increases the amount of evil in the world.
      As Molag Baal said, "every new death is a sacrifice for me."
    Edited by Nord_Templar on October 5, 2017 7:47PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    And also, at the entrance to a foreign Alliance, the rules of combat with opponents were automatically launched, as in Cyrodiil.
    No ...
    Do you write more meaningless posts to have a lot of stars in your profile? You're no better than gamers, pumping up the level on the Dolmen. Bodybuilder without brains.
    I'm already maxed on my stars, more "meaningless" posts won't get me anywhere.

You made a proposal, i disagree with it. What more than "No" is needed for that?
    confused24.gif
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care if you are from AD, DC, or EP. If the dread father calls for you. Pack your bags cause you're going.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always /pray for the fallen I see in town.

Except when I see their doppelganger hovering over the body. That proves that they are nothing but pure evil.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Silencer, Maria Montclair, might technically be a citizen of the Daggerfall Covenant. She turned her back on that, though, when Baron Montclair decided he wanted to continue his friendship with the vampire count, Verandis Ravenwatch. We all know how that worked out for Rivenspire...

Maria found her true family on the Gold Coast in the dark recesses of the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. From there, she accepts the Speaker's sacraments and fulfills Elam Drals' contracts. And if she fills her pockets with the goods of a few (or many) murdered citizens who had the misfortune to get in her way, who's going to complain? She's a Silencer of the Dark Brotherhood and a master thief. That's what she does.

So, Maria regrets to inform you that she respects no man, mer, nation, or alliance. Her loyalty is to Sithis, the Night Mother, her Speaker, and herself.

In other words, sorry man, it sucks that your immersion is getting ruined by all the dead bodies laying around. I understand that, though I'm personally pretty good at ignoring the dead bodies on my non-assassin characters. For some of us, murder and thievery is how we play the game. Like it or not, the Justice system, the Dark Brotherhood, and the Thieves Guild are all in-game content that people who own them have a right to play. Furthermore, ZOS has chosen to incentivize killing citizens by adding furnishings, recipes, and motifs to their loot tables. All this indicates to me that ZOS is more likely to continue to encourage players to play the content that results in murdered citizens rather than seek to limit players.

Finally, you do realize that characters who are leveling up in the Dark Brotherhood are given murder quests only in the Gold Coast and the zones of their own alliance? Sure its a relic from before One Tamriel, but assassins have to be over level 50 in order to get quests from Elam Drals outside of their home alliance. ZOS' reason is that they don't want to force players to go all over the continent while they are leveling so its limited to the home alliance zones according to character level. So again, ZOS' concern seems to be that the in-game content from Dark Brotherhood should be accessible to players.
  • Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    I always /pray for the fallen I see in town.

Except when I see their doppelganger hovering over the body. That proves that they are nothing but pure evil.

+1 Agree. That's when you know they just arrrren't right.
    151.gif
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭
    No ...

Agreed! No.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are always casualties in war times.
    Soldiers lost
    Children that will never see their parents again and vice versa
    Grief stricken family members that cannot handle the burden of life anymore without their loved ones.
    Such is the ways of War.

Considering that ESO is not only in War times but that there are also godlike beings that toy with mortal lives like Marionettes on a string, a few dead bodies in the middle of the streets should be not only commonplace but there should be much more bodies than there currently is. Accept the reality of the situation that your little immersive world isn't a perfect one and move on.
    Argonian forever
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    this thread reminds me of playing "who in your group can get the highest bounty"
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Um it is just a game OP, maybe try remembering that?
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No ...

No... to your no...
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's disgusting. I would kill such players so they could return to the game in just a week.

Yeah ill just make sure to run cancer-meta heavy armor perma-block SL. Enjoy the 12k leaps and shield ult spam dude.

Bounty system was originally going to be in the game, but was scrapped. Nothing more to say than rip.
    Edited by Ulfgarde on October 1, 2017 3:47AM
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU