The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random dungeon Grouping Tool Options

Insandros
Insandros
✭✭✭✭
I presume that has been discussed before, but since i cannot find the Sub-Section about ideas we wanted... But would be so nice to have an options when we queue in for a radom, that we could select if we want DLC or non dungeon... on Normal i don'T car,e bt as vet, a lot of time, i queue in because i have about 30 minute loose to play... which is about enough for most vet dungeons.... but when a DLC pop, first most of the time is disastrous in pugs.. second, most of them are long specialy with bugs, i hate to leave goup but i few times i cannot have enough time for a few tries etc... an option to incluse DLC or not could be nice.
  • Kneighbors
    Kneighbors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, believe me, the last thing you want is ZoS messing up with group finder. The developer responsible for group finder is of the lowest quality you can think of. They released bugged group finder with Homestead and it prevented community from using it for months. The grouping tendencies changed and by this day people try to omit using group finder. Needless to say some of the bugs are so old that they already became a feature. Just leave it as it is until you get a decent coder.

Edited by Kneighbors on September 30, 2017 12:29AM
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kneighbors wrote: »
    Man, believe me, the last thing you want is ZoS messing up with group finder. The developer responsible for group finder is of the lowest quality you can think of. They released bugged group finder with Homestead and it prevented community from using it for months. The grouping tendencies changed and by this day people try to omit using group finder. Needless to say some of the bugs are so old that they already became a feature. Just leave it as it is until you get a decent coder.

yeah totaly forgot about that :S My bad lol
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just do what I do when queuing for pledges. Pick Vet for Non-DLC, and Normal for the DLC dungeons...then click "queue"
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for us pc master race, couldnt we create an alternative auto grouping addon, with filters like, dungeon category (I, II, DLC), new or replacement, to solve thr current grouping problem? why isnt that done yet or i just wasnt aware?
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »
    Just do what I do when queuing for pledges. Pick Vet for Non-DLC, and Normal for the DLC dungeons...then click "queue"

Does indeed work for now, but would be nice as an option so it counts as Random, not selected dungeons, thinking ahead when new DLC comes and random dngeons has more chances to drop transmute crystals :)
    Edited by Insandros on September 30, 2017 2:09PM
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you want the extra reward from random dungeon, the 'random' part, the risk of getting difficult dungeons, is the price for getting the reward no?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raj72616a wrote: »
    if you want the extra reward from random dungeon, the 'random' part, the risk of getting difficult dungeons, is the price for getting the reward no?
    This, the only thing who would make sense would be level and cp gating for the random dungeons so level 10 don't get normal dlc. Should probably had cp gating on veteran too.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    raj72616a wrote: »

I don't like the risk when i'm in vCoS and a newly commer has 12k HP buffed :) And keeps diying and i waste my poor souls gems on him :)
  • heartburnkid
    heartburnkid
    ✭✭✭
    Been preaching this forever.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I think the Groupfinder should take your already existing group, or not existing group (soloque) into consideration which dungeon it picks.

So if you Queue with 2 friends, you'd get all Daungeons into the Lotto. Thats a 3,1 Setup so you might be able to Carry a lower tier player through Mazza ect.

If the Constellation is 2,2 it should be treated equally to 3,1

If you get 2,1,1 then DLC dungeons should be removed from the Lotto

And for 1,1,1,1 Setup it should be the same as 2,1,1

Futhermore, for the Normal Random, DLC Dungeons have to be removed from the Lotto, OR a Lvlcap needs to be added. It's just not fun if you wana Queue for a quick 100k EXP burst if you get grouped with 3 lvl 10 dudes (no offense but they deal like 0dps, nor have they good tanking or healingskills available to them).

For Vet Random, the DLC dungeon should be Locked for PPL who havent completed the Dungeon before (normal or vet).

Yes I'm fully aware of the Fact that the ESO+ members want to have access tho those Dungeons at all time, cause they pay for it. But imo it worsens the ppls learncurve of the game, when they just get carried through vet dungeons ect. and dont contribute the fights at all, since they get carried anyways (if they dont get kicked).
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on September 30, 2017 5:58PM
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer