The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trial guild looking for reliable and dedicated players to do vet trials

Lluanda
Lluanda
✭✭✭
We are a small guild of different factions looking for players who are reliable and interested in completing veteran end game content together. Mic & DPS test is required, so is patience and a positive attitude and willingness to work with the team, which is often harder to improve on than DPS. Feel free to leave a message for more information or an invite.
  • VICIOUSCOOPS
    VICIOUSCOOPS
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there. I'm a healer currently done all trails on normal looking for small guild to learn and finish vet runs with.
    could i have a bit more info if you are still looking for people to join in.

Templer (spc,worm) 600cp.
    Tank ( bloodspawn , tavas , hist , footmans).
    not the best for dps but keen to learn and try. pretty confident with my healer.
  • Hearsay_
    Hearsay_
    ✭✭
    I'm keen to give Trials a crack, haven't done any yet. Flat out finding a guild/group to do 'em with.

Hit me up, my gamer tag is: xBitters77x

• funkstar89
    funkstar89
    Soul Shriven
    Done the 3 craglorn trials on vet, 34k dps, Gt: funkstar89