The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadow of the Red Mountain

SilverIce58
SilverIce58
✭✭✭✭✭
What type of build could you use this set for? It's medium but seems like the 5-piece bonus would be better for a magicka build, tho I could be wrong lol.

Also, with the recent nerf to penetration, is Spriggans still a good set, or would it be a better choice to switch to Toothrow? (this is for a dunmer stamblade...maybe pvp...maybe)
PC - NA
CP 1125
Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭
    I think that the penetration Spriggan's gives is even more important now, after the recent nerf. I run it with Hunding's or NMG on my stamdk, and get 10-12k penetration unbuffed/before debuffs. Alcast uses Spriggan's in his gear alt for his "Venom" stamina DK DD build, although he recommends TFS over Spriggan's for the group dps boost it gives.

I don't know how the math works out comparing the two, but I do know that I like my Spriggan's!
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Dark Elf Stam DK
    jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
    Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
    Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative

Stamina warden. All the damage done from the animal companion skill line applies to it as well, you see up to 2.5k single target from the 5p, in raids it is even more.

yNBAiWQ.jpg
    Edited by Masel on September 29, 2017 5:01PM
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Masel92 what is your rotation and CPs? I threw together NMG+Red Mountain+Veli and only hit 28k in two dummy tests.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam Warden seems like an interesting choice
    Edited by SilverIce58 on September 29, 2017 11:43PM
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    @Masel92 what is your rotation and CPs? I threw together NMG+Red Mountain+Veli and only hit 28k in two dummy tests.

Back bar is same as on other classes, hail caltrops injection, then netch whenever it runs out, then on front bar light attack weave subterranean and bird of prey, heavy attack weave trap, light attack weave subterranean, then heavy attack weave rending slashes and blade cloak, then repeat. Cast the bear on back bar after netch whenever it is ready and bar swap cancel it. CP is standard Stamina CP... Don't know it off the top of my head now, can look at it tomorrow :smile:
    There are two different rotations, one for burst (as above) with three subterranean assaults and and one with infinite sustain with two subterranean assaults and one more heavy attack.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA