The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial alliance - random?

icecb16_ESO
icecb16_ESO
✭✭
My gf and I both bought the Imperial upgrade package and we like the Imperial race to make a character.

But we've now ventured in to the pvp areas and noticed that while I'm ebonheart pact citizen, she is a daggerfall citizen. How did this happen? We both chose to make Imperial Templars.

When making an Imperial is the alliance randomly generated?

We'd like to play together on the same side in the pvp. But so far this alliance thing as seperated us.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to pick the alliance in the character creation screen, Imperials aren't tied to a faction like the other races are.
  • Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭
    One of you will have to create a new character and make sure you are selecting the alliance you want to be in on the very first page of the creation window.
    [XBOX][NA]
    Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    (Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
    "If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
  • icecb16_ESO
    icecb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    ahhh.. yea I think I know where it went wrong.

I thought the Imperial was above the alliances so I think it probably changed when we was clicking through the other races before clicking the Imperial.

Thanks for the info guys, sorry it seems like a dumb question.