The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Crown Crates] Drop rate data with Faunter's Crown Crate Tracker

• Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jonno wrote: »
    i sent 75 crates through the mail

https://youtu.be/k94AW6ScFNc

@Jonno Awesome! Did you have any problems while using the addon? Someone else mentioned they had a performance issue that kept disconnecting them until they disabled the addon, and I'm curious to see if it was just an isolated occurrence. Why did you decide to open your addon menu at 1:45 in the video and then cut a part out?
  • Jonno
    Jonno
    ✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »
    Jonno wrote: »
    i sent 75 crates through the mail

https://youtu.be/k94AW6ScFNc

@Jonno Awesome! Did you have any problems while using the addon? Someone else mentioned they had a performance issue that kept disconnecting them until they disabled the addon, and I'm curious to see if it was just an isolated occurrence. Why did you decide to open your addon menu at 1:45 in the video and then cut a part out?

i had no issues with the addon no DC i opened addon menu cause i suddenly thought *** is the addon even enabled and it cut cause im noob at videos its my 1st one
    PC / EU
    |Chimaira
    |Thats What She Said
    |Call Of The Undaunted
    |Unfinished Business

TinkerBell - Orc Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Aelin - Bosmer Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Prıncess - Dunmer - Mag NB - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Cher Lloyd - Dunmer - Sorc - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Luna Lovegøød - Dunmer - Templar - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Leíghton - Redguard - Stam DK - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Repeated here as I'm not rewriting it

These crates are a diminishing return, doesn't matter what company uses them they fade in time even if they never go away

Now let's assume they have done nothing to the drop rates... So, I'm currently walking around belkarth in Craglorn on pc Europe, guild mates are in every zone Capitol including vardenfell... When the crates came out we did the same thing for the storm mounts and the new life ones, results are below. I think it's safe to say that over all the absolute backside has fallen out of these things B)

Averaged over an hour then divide by sixty for a rough minute by minute total, each taken on its respective opening weekend

Storm mounts 27
    New Life 17
    Dwemer. 3
    Reaper. 2

At least it's Plateauing out :D
  • Lykanus
    Lykanus
    ✭✭✭
    Thats also most likely the reason why they did some free-crates offers to push some crate sales.

But crates will never get away anymore i think, even it the sales would drop they will hold on that cash income i guess, especially if players are trying to get a specific item they have to spend lots and lots of money- and there not even talking about those super-rare mounts which arent buyable with gems.

Overall i'd even go and say to would make more income for example if they would directly sell those super-glowing mounts in the store then in the gamble-crates, as far more people would buy it and therefor generate more income then those minority that is super-rich and buys tons of crates.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bada-bing bada-boom, 2.1's in da room.

You can get it on Minion or from esoui. Here's what's new:
    • Doubled the amount of crate mails that can be sent to alleviate the potential loss of data
      • Mails are now randomly sent to either @Faunter or @Faunter2
      • Note: The number of crate results sent per mail remains the same due to API limitations

• Reduced the display time of the "recording crate" pop-up from 2 seconds to 1 second
      • This will be a buff if you plan on opening many crates, and a nerf if you haven't installed the addon yet

• Prematurely added support for the next API version coming in 2018
    • General code optimization and cleanup
    • Minor text fixes
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMPORTANT ALERT: Storm Atronach and Wild Hunt Crown Crates are temporarily making a return to the crown store on December 4-7 and December 11-14 respectively. These are the only crates that CURRENTLY HAVE NO DROP RATE DATA. Please spread the word and open as many as you can!
    5TF8lbN.png
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Crate Tracker version 3.0 was released today, with the start of the Psijic Vault Crate season. The new update includes a crate history menu where you can browse all of your previously recorded crate results, among other things. Good luck, and have fun!