The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

sound in the game is not clear

Herelacfreahelm
Herelacfreahelm
✭✭✭
I have the xbox one game installed on my console and when I play the game I use the NA servers. For some reason and this only happens when playing ESO the sound quality of the game used to be clear and without any static noise. For last few weeks I keep hearing static noise when the game is loading up before I get to my character screen and this happens when I choose my character to play also. I hope that somebody will read this who is on the development team and they need to fix the audio sound game files.
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    elder scrolls online tamriel unlimited
    this has been going on for awhile and they really need to fix this asap
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are using a headset, you may experience audio issues by starting it prior to connecting your headset to the Xbox One. To avoid this issue, we recommend plugging the headset into the console before starting the game.

You can find some additional troubleshooting steps below that can also help with audio issues:
    1. Exit to the dashboard and then return to the game.
    2. Exit to the dashboard and then close the game out completely.
    3. Shut down your Xbox One for 30 seconds and then reboot.
    4. Clear your Save Data:
      1. From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps.
      2. Go to Games.
      3. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
      4. Select Manage Game.
      5. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
      6. Select Delete.

Please be aware that deleting this save data will only reset your settings. No character data will be affected.

You may also experience issues if your HDMI audio setting is on. There is hardware that will have difficulty with audio while using this setting. You can turn off this setting by following the steps below:
    1. From the Xbox Home Menu,navigate to your Settings.
    2. Select Display & Sound.
    3. Select Audio Output.
    4. Under HDMI Audio select Off in the drop-down options.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post