The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Exterminatus [EU/PvX/EP/18+]

Alleviant
Alleviant
blarg_zpscf459749.png
Check out our recruitment video!

Introduction
Established in 2007, Exterminatus is a casual to hardcore gaming community based in Europe (GMT/UCT). Our first game was Warhammer Online and we've since played multiple titles such as Aion, Star Wars: The Old Republic and Guild Wars 2. Now we're expanding into the Elder Scrolls Online and Wildstar to add a few more chapters to our legacy!

We’re a mature (18+) community that attracts many gamers who are looking for a place that doesn’t uphold a ‘hardcore’ attitude, but still wants to get things done and organizes to do so. Based on that mentality, we raid, quest and take charge in a player-versus-player environment. No matter what, we always understand that work, education and family come first. We do things with a passion, but definitely also a few laughs.

Exterminatus in a nutshell and what we offer:
  • Long-standing Gaming Community with a lot of experience in organizing and leading events in PvE, PvP, Faction warfare and others.
  • Emphasis on Teamwork and FUN!
  • An active and social community on our website, forums with enthusiastic members doing game reviews, videos, member spotlights, etc.
  • We accomplish our goals in a way that reflects our community, not an individual.
esorecep_zps84a1a0ec.png
We are looking for proactive, sociable and active members (whether you're an MMO veteran or new to the genre) to join us for the Elder Scrolls Online.

Prospecting members should meet the following requirements:
  • 18+ years old
  • Team player that understands throwing a tantrum doesn’t help anyone.
  • Uses Teamspeak frequently and always during Guild Events.
  • Uses our forums regularly to check for updates, but also to be part of the community.
  • Participates in Guild Events.
  • Able to communicate in English.
  • Represents the Ebonheart Pact.

In the Elder Scrolls Online we definitely want to be known as a force to be reckoned with! If you’re looking for a guild that knows how to get the job done and have a good time, we might be what you’re looking for. In that case we welcome you to join us!

Check out http://exterminatus.eu for more information and our Guild Charter.
You can register and apply on our website. We look forward to your application!
Edited by Alleviant on April 2, 2014 10:19PM
exterminatus.eu
  • Alleviant
    Alleviant
    We've chosen our home campaign: Chrysamere!
    It's been great running around there with a large group. Want to see what we're up to? Then check our latest news post on the website: exterminatus.eu
    exterminatus.eu
  • Alleviant
    Alleviant
    The first billing cycle is coming to an end. While we have strong numbers we're still looking for new recruits to join in on the fun. Feel free to check us out on our website! exterminatus.eu
    exterminatus.eu
  • mcfishy69b16_ESO
    mcfishy69b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    still looking for more members for PvP & trials etc
  • Alleviant
    Alleviant
    We've sharpened our weapons and cleaned our gear. Craglorn is here and we're ready!
    Secondly, it's been great to see new recruits join our ranks. Don't miss the opportunity to become one of them: exterminatus.eu
    exterminatus.eu
  • Alleviant
    Alleviant
    With over 20+ days to go we're still holding on Chrysamere and our man Tethys is close to getting Emperorship. Big thanks for all those who've joined us during our raids on Sunday's and Wednesday's. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Check out the latest EXT News Report on our website!
    exterminatus.eu
  • mcfishy69b16_ESO
    mcfishy69b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    welcome to all our new members, we are seeking more. join us
  • Alleviant
    Alleviant
    Last night we crowned an EXT Emperor on Chrysamere. We're now moving to Dawnbreaker! Blood for the Pact!
    https://exterminatus.eu/news/new-eso-pvp-campaign-emperor-t5642/

Check us out if you're up for joining the fight!
    exterminatus.eu
  • Alleviant
    Alleviant
    Our members are excited about the Road Ahead and we're definitely putting on our thinking-caps concerning the Guild Tabard.

Meanwhile, we're currently zoning the PvP Campaigns, looking forward to the upcoming changes (also, fix exploits please??).
    We still have a few members not V12 yet but they're getting there. After all: it's having fun that's the most important!

Check us out at exterminatus.eu for more information or to apply!
    exterminatus.eu
  • GoldenLance
    Hi- i'm an Dark Elf- DPS-er from EP. looking for an good and nice guild. I'm not an addict-hardcore player..but i do play pretty often :dizzy_face:
    If you think i can blend in let me know. I do meet ur requirments :)
  • Alleviant
    Alleviant
    Nice to see you decided to apply GoldenLance :)
    Andddd... Welcome to Exterminatus!
    exterminatus.eu
  • Alleviant
    Alleviant
    There we go, the servers have landed in Frankfurt!
    Over the last weeks we've had even more members claiming Emperorship in various campaigns and despite the summer time, Trial groups are picking up again. Exterminatus is also making its last preparations for Gamescom (yay camping!). We hope to see you there!

We're still recruiting so feel free to check us out at exterminatus.eu for more information or to apply.
    exterminatus.eu
  • Alleviant
    Alleviant
    We in EXT would like to welcome all new ESO players to Tamriel :)
    At this point in time we're still an active, social bunch and welcome you to check us out at exterminatus.eu!
    exterminatus.eu
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Op Guild, very nice people :)
  • rokas.juodeikisb16_ESO
    Still active <3
  • Alleviant
    Alleviant
    For all you newcomers to ESO; Exterminatus is still active!
    We're currently running 2 PvP and 3 PvE Events a week tackling both content in lower zones and letting everyone participate in Trials.
    Also kuddos to all those who participated in the second edition of the Drunken PvE Night. :)

If you are interested in joining a guild that finds a social environment important then check us out at exterminatus.eu.
    exterminatus.eu
  • GoldenLance
    Hi- i'm an Dark Elf- DPS-er from EP. looking for an good and nice guild. I'm not an addict-hardcore player..but i do play pretty often :dizzy_face:
    If you think i can blend in let me know. I do meet ur requirments

@hey guys ..back in bussines i am :smiley:

@LancelotROM for invite
  • skinnynakedboy
    skinnynakedboy
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Exterminatus from Hope and Glory.

First something about us
    Hope and Glory started in 2007 with lotro where most of our guild was created and was the core of us for a long time where we was very successful and we ventured into swtor where our guild there is still going strong and we came to ESO when it was launched as well. We have the same attitude as you that we don't hold the "hardcore" title but we get it done and have a lot of fun while doing so. If you would like to have a look at our website it is www.hopeandglory.eu

After about 2-4 months of playing ESO when it was first out a lot of us put it down to come back to and we have been back in the game for some months now and been doing really well but we are not the size we once was and are looking to join another guild who share our views about having fun and getting things done. We play daily and usually do a dungeon or 2 for a warm up and then jump into dsa or go pvp. Ideally we would like to join a guild to start doing organised trials again not having to pug the rest of the players.
    You can expect us all to be active and highly chatty in guild chat and on voice comms we try to help others as much as we can where we can. We have a high lvl of group play being able to follow what needs to be done and react to situations.

There is 6 of us and we are all 18+, from England and Sweden, and there may also be one or two others down the line interested.
    For now we have a few highly geared players who would be interested in joining

myself Ilwing - imperial Dragonknight stamina dps/tank
    Xenonn - Templar healer/dps
    Elth - Nightblade stamina dps
    Drakoan - nord Templar tank
    Irien - sorc magica dps
    Tykrim, recently started playing ESO but raided with us in other games. He's currently vr6 and advancing quickly on hes stamina nightblade

It would be cool if we could get on voice comms and talk about the possibility of us joining and playing with you guys
    looking forward to hearing back from you ether on here or in game @skinnynakedboy
  • Ziaza
    Ziaza
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Hope and Glory.

Send a message to https://exterminatus.eu/member/Caracarn/
    on our website.
  • leftyy
    leftyy
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there!

Sounds like you might indeed find a nice home in Exterminatus. We have a highly active community both in ESO and other games, and in order to join this amazing group we require a written application on the forums. You can create an account and find the application form here:

https://exterminatus.eu/apply/index.php

Since we like to get to know each member of the guild personally, each person applying needs to write their own application - it's also required so you can sign up for events and raids on the forums, not to mention the only way you can get cookies!
    You can however put in your application that you're from Hope and Glory so the reviewing officer knows to look at the applications as a group.

If you'd like to ask any questions, I will be available for a TS conversation by earliest on Saturday, just let me know what time would suit you all best. You can contact me either here or send me a PM on our forums https://exterminatus.eu/member/Lefty/ after making an account :)
  • rokas.juodeikisb16_ESO
    Bumps!
  • Deyirn
    Deyirn
    ✭✭✭
    I've applied on your website, I hope I get accepted.
  • rokas.juodeikisb16_ESO
    Still kickin' !
  • Melaine
    Melaine
    Exterminatus is still waiting for you! Join us!!

www.exterminatus.eu
    Melaine Ebonheart Pact Templar
    EU/PC
    Officer
    EXTERMINATUS
    guilded.gg/Exterminatus
  • Melaine
    Melaine
    EXTERMINATUS is starting a slow-progress groups that aims to tackle all vet trials! If you are looking for a highly organised vet trial group that focuses on a relaxed and supportive atmosphere look us up on www.exterminatus.co (NEW WEBSITE)
    Of course we still have our PvP front active in Sotha, so if you look for well organized and medium scale with lot of fun, come and join us!
    Regard
    Melaine Ebonheart Pact Templar
    EU/PC
    Officer
    EXTERMINATUS
    guilded.gg/Exterminatus