Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addable water, dirt, and other things to build

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Add water so we can make pools in our home. I'd be willing to pay crowns in order to put my own water that I can swim in my home and water gives us many customization options in houses without water... for example the master angler boat is hard to put in many homes as most do not have water.

Dirt and grass furnishings... it's literally everywhere. They would allow us to create our homes in our own image by allowing us to raise the ground floor on our gardens to build on... plus many of us resort to putting trees on stone paths as we cannot cover it in dirt furnishings.

Adding more hlaalu style building blocks would be wonderful. Ald Velothi Harbor comes with 6 hlaalu stone paths but The bad thing is that this may only be exclusive to this home and impossible to gain from other places, they are called hlaalu sidewalk, sillar stone

35plw4wcookc.png

vc0hv3bcwg0k.png

Add some more blocks like these with this texture to serve as stone platforms as they blend nicely with aid velothi and amaya lake lounge...

Also adding blue tile sets that are used in the roof interior of vivec city would look amazing on my pool and would be a popular furnishing
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Yes please, and walls, and stairs. :)
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Waaaater please waaaaater <3
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want my own rivers and ponds. Please!!
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Bc_bmx
    Bc_bmx
    ✭✭✭
    Large flat slabs craglorn stone style, that count as solid ground to create a useable elevated dueling area!!!! Or make the planks count as a solid surface so that ground based aoe's don't fall into the level below.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If they add addable water, then I'll definitely be buying a house I've been ignoring because it has no water
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they add addable water, then I'll definitely be buying a house I've been ignoring because it has no water

Agreed
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please. And Hlaalu planters would be great, too.
    I really like all those surreal structures in the sky, dueling arenas etc. It amazes me how creative ESO players are, even with such a limited toolkit.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax should give us the option to buy land to let us build our own house that will be a fair game to Zenimax and to anyone who really like crafting
    Edited by Inhuman003 on September 27, 2017 5:59PM
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to get rid of the tall grass that sticks up through almost anything you try to place on it. Would be nice if when you purchase a home you could choose a manicured, unkempt or bare look for the outside.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • IndieThornblood
    IndieThornblood
    Soul Shriven
    YES yes yes to all of this. There should be a certain amount of free landscaping slots to use in each house with either buyable or earnable grass/dirt/rock/water. I'd also love the ability to add/remove/modify the placement of docks. I'd also like to see stone patio sections and stairs added to housing, there are so many in game and none of them are furnishings. Please oh please ZOS? ;) And those huge nordic urns in eastmarch, those really need to be furnishings, they're iconic.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d say it’s coming because the clock work city pts has small and large snow mounds, ice plates and rock rubble piles in CS. The Pinacle house has rock and snow mounds on property and the river has floating ice plates which are all movable.
    x0301k05outi.png
    Edited by Krainor1974 on September 28, 2017 2:02PM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uje9o9c5fygu.png
    qi095hzf47o7.png
    nl7hugbbgknv.png

@ZOS_GinaBruno we have snow furnishings, can we have dirt?
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like they adding it bit by bit, last time was mist and now is snow , ice and rubble. I’m hoping for grass, dirt and water next. I actually moved the rubble parts next to my catapults and trebs as piles of ammo. You can see a treb in the pic above.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on September 29, 2017 12:46AM