The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Are there any decorations that display moving water?

Heroeric1337
Heroeric1337
✭✭✭
If so, can anyone ass pictures of it? I feel like adding some decorations with water would be a nice touch to the upcoming observatory in my opinion
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.

It would be hard to add something like this due to water having a physics component to it as well. There is also the issue of clipping if they release it as a static object, like the mist (the mist you place in the air, while water would need to "fill" a hole).
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 27, 2017 12:21AM
  • Bellamy
    Bellamy
    ✭✭✭
    It depends on what you mean by moving!

Vivec's Divination Pool is just a pool, but the water looks like it's rippling when you turn it "on."

Vivecs-Divination-Pool-2.jpg

Additionally, there are some fountains that "spew"... well, blood, mostly. Here's a link to all the fountains in the game, pictures included.

I do really hope they add some kind of fountain that actually sprays water or something soon, though! Instead of just blood, haha.
    @Be11amy
    PC | NA | CP340
    Rhase | Dunmer | Magplar DPS
    Jo'lli | Khajiit | Warden Healer
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bellamy wrote: »
    It depends on what you mean by moving!

Vivec's Divination Pool is just a pool, but the water looks like it's rippling when you turn it "on."

Vivecs-Divination-Pool-2.jpg

Additionally, there are some fountains that "spew"... well, blood, mostly. Here's a link to all the fountains in the game, pictures included.

I do really hope they add some kind of fountain that actually sprays water or something soon, though! Instead of just blood, haha.

there is one. this link is incomplete. there is an achievement fountain in Vivec that has moving water - for some reason I'm having trouble finding an image of it, but I'm using it in one of my houses and could try to take a pic once i'm in game. there was also a dwemmer fountain from luxury vendor but the only way to get one of those now is overpay for them at guild traders.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The luxury furnishing Dwemer Fountain has the only water spout I'm aware of.

You'll have to find one in the guild stores as they were only available once upon a time, for a weekend.

(Oh, duh. Someone already mentioned this. Sorry.)
    Edited by reoskit on September 27, 2017 6:15PM
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a link for an image of the Vvardenfell achievement vendor fountain. I have it in one of my homes and I love it.

http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu/wp-content/gallery/fountains/Tribunal-Shrine-in-Fountain.jpg
    PC NA
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    riberion wrote: »
    Here is a link for an image of the Vvardenfell achievement vendor fountain. I have it in one of my homes and I love it.

http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu/wp-content/gallery/fountains/Tribunal-Shrine-in-Fountain.jpg

I have that too. its really nice!
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • HarpaxPT
    HarpaxPT
    ✭✭✭
    How u get that fountain?
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    It's a achievement furnishing you can buy in Vivec City.
    PC NA