The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stamina Warden advice

Aeorath
Aeorath
✭✭✭
I was wondering if someone could help me with some info; I put 32 points in stamina, 32 in health for my stamina warden. After food, at CP 180, I am running about 24k HP and 30k stamina. Is that too low at this level? Should I get more CP levels before I start worrying, or should I just re-spend those points?
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is it for? 24k health is a lot if you're not in PvP or a tank.
  • Aeorath
    Aeorath
    ✭✭✭
    No, I am not tanking and not doing PVP. I was not sure if that would be enough for my level, or for a level 50 in general.
  • Aeorath
    Aeorath
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, my bad, I re-checked now, my HP is actually not 24k, but 20k after food. Sorry, I just logged in and checked one more time.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    20k is fine. You can go lower, to like 18k, but less room for error.

You Stam is quite low. What gear are you wearing?
  • Aeorath
    Aeorath
    ✭✭✭
    5x Hunding's Rage, 2x Night Mother's Gaze, 2x Darkstride Rings (Robust), Darkstride Necklace. I should probably work on some better stamina enchants on the armor.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep the hundings. Try replacing the darkstride and night mothers with a & piece sprggan. Cheap to buy, easy to farm. It will help your damage a lot as well as increasing your stamina.
  • Aeorath
    Aeorath
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Keep the hundings. Try replacing the darkstride and night mothers with a & piece sprggan. Cheap to buy, easy to farm. It will help your damage a lot as well as increasing your stamina.

I'll be looking for Spriggans then, thanks!
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For reference, at max cp, I have 18k health, 36k Stam on a redguard dragonknight. So you're not a million miles away (like 4k overall stats.)
  • Aeorath
    Aeorath
    ✭✭✭
    Could it also be race-related as well? My character is a Khajiit.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh, you will lose a lot of Stam for being a khajit. You gain a lot of crit instead, so don't worry too much.

Hundings
    Spriggans
    Monster set (kragh, velidreth, son others are ok)
    Blue food (health and Stam)

As long as your glyphs are gold on armor you should be fine. Gold jewellery and weapons glyphs when you can. Make your weapons gold when you can, don't worry too much about armor.

You should be able to dungeons and stuff absolutely fine then.
  • Aeorath
    Aeorath
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot for the advice, will take heed. Indeed, my crit sits now at 64.4%.