The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I only got 2 crown crates from event although I participated every day

Vudokan
Vudokan
✭✭✭
The crown crate event stated that logging in at certain times over the weekend would grant us 3 crown crates. I made a point of logging in and killing monsters before and after the stated cutoff every day and I only got 2 crates.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you log in and kill a thing between midnight UTC and 23:59:59 UTC?

If you did (and please don't shoot me for asking, there was a lot of confusion...) you might want to/should file a support ticket. They had an issue with this the last event, and credited people their appropriate amount of Crates.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vudokan wrote: »
    The crown crate event stated that logging in at certain times over the weekend would grant us 3 crown crates.

It really started at 6PM Mountain Time for me, on Thursday Evening. Which was Midnight in Greenwhich Village.

So, blame the villagers over there..... B)

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Vudokan
    Vudokan
    ✭✭✭
    Did you log in and kill a thing between midnight UTC and 23:59:59 UTC?

If you did (and please don't shoot me for asking, there was a lot of confusion...) you might want to/should file a support ticket. They had an issue with this the last event, and credited people their appropriate amount of Crates.

Yes, I did. I made a point of going overboard on meeting the requirements because I wanted to make sure I got all 3. I guess I'll have to file a ticket. Thanks.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry.. you're not missing out on much.