The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

More glowing plants, and trees as well (blue, green, etc)

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Glowing plants bring out a vibrant theme in gardening and are well sought after, just look at how high prices have gotten for wedding flowers which were sold for 500 gold and now sell for 50k+ and purple bushes which sold at around polish now sell for 60kish.

I'd like to see glowing trees esp with glowing blue and red, etc
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please. There are so many of these assets in the game.

Every cave has glowing mushrooms of different sizes. There are also glowing flowers in Coldharbour (I'm not talking about the stalks, but actual little flower bushes).
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on August 13, 2017 7:55PM
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    agreed! more glowing plants!
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several Coldharbour 'lighting' flowers upcoming. There are the tall stalks of various heights. Clusters of the short, little blue ball lights (fungi??) and there is a thistle as well with glowing blue flowers.

I totally agree with the glowing mushrooms - they wouldn't have to make a new asset just add the ones already in caves.

I bought lots of glowing bushes and flowers to hoard for future projects - but i have seen how high the prices have become :(
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    K6KLUUr.jpg
    DwzqR69.jpg
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    K6KLUUr.jpg
    DwzqR69.jpg

Id like glowing trees
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    More glowing plants, flowers and trees! If you did that quest for Azura (meet Rhea) there are some beautiful huge glowing purple flowers; put em on the crown store or luxury vendor. [img][/img]ttm62s3.png

Edited by Dystopia2020 on September 27, 2017 10:14PM
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, please.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had several of the glowing coldharbor plant furnishings drop from clothing nodes as I've farmed, both the glowstalk patch and the tall glowstalks.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    @VaranisArano , from what region's nodes did you get those? And, congrats on finding them. I've been harvesting nodes more or less the whole last days I played and all I got was one fern and one sappling from all of this and that's that. Now that I think about it, my luck finding anything good, whatever it might be, has drastically decreased since HotR's release........
    Metal forever \m/
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All over, actually. I've gotten them from Stros M'Kai, Hew's Bane, Craglorn, and Wrothgar, which are the main zones I farm. My guess is that its not locked to a region, just that its a low drop rate.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Ah ok, thank you^^ I asked because originally some patch notes (don't ask me which, though, but they were from after Morrowind release or perhaps the update to Morrowind (?)) said that clothing nodes and plants and stuff on Vvardenfell will rarely drop some housing items. So I more or less only farmed there with the occasional pick of a node on my ways around Tamriel.
    Metal forever \m/