The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

stealth issue

techdog90
techdog90
while in Cyrodiil is anybody else having the issue of if they stealth they are getting hit by a single target ability which pulled them out of stealth? now I understand AOE's pulling me out of stealth that is fine that works as intended. However single target abilities should not be hitting me while I am in stealth either there is a cheat out there that lets them see me in stealth still or the game is not working as it is suppose to. I know I'm worn out by reporting the issue and nothing happening so here is my forums post to see if this will get the issue fixed.
  • techdog90
    techdog90
    techdog90 wrote: »
    while in Cyrodiil is anybody else having the issue of if they stealth they are getting hit by a single target ability which pulled them out of stealth? now I understand AOE's pulling me out of stealth that is fine that works as intended. However single target abilities should not be hitting me while I am in stealth either there is a cheat out there that lets them see me in stealth still or the game is not working as it is suppose to. I know I'm worn out by reporting the issue and nothing happening so here is my forums post to see if this will get the issue fixed.

I should have added the part the problem seems to be mostly when I am around a large group of players.
    Options
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are aware of 'detect invisibility' potions, right? I run them all the time so you better not try to sneak near me...
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
    Options
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WildWilbur wrote: »
    You are aware of 'detect invisibility' potions, right? I run them all the time so you better not try to sneak near me...

And you drink them on cooldown? Surrrreee, brrrroooo.
    Options
  • techdog90
    techdog90

So you're saying detect potions? If that is the case why don't detect potions show that I am detected in anyway shape or form. My point here is if the problem isn't stealth then it is detect potions and it still should be fixed.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed cloak is busted sometimes still .haunting curse will not allow you to fully cloak sometimes , even between explosions . If you have dot on someone it will break cloak sometimes . Same old problems , new patch .
    Options
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    techdog90 wrote: »

why don't detect potions show that I am detected in anyway shape or form.

I was actually wondering if they do show that we are detected or not as well. I have had the same 'problem' and wasn't sure if it was the potions or not, because I am always shown as hidden. Anyone know?
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, if you send a single target projectile off as someone cloaks then it will strike them after they are cloaked and cause it to break.
    The reason why is that cloak doesn't make all attacks cast before the cast miss at the instant it is triggered, which it probably should.

As for DoTs, that should be working as it is. If you try to cloak with a DoT you're stil ltaking damage and it would throw you out of being stealthy as you flinch and say "OW!".
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »

Go through them pretty much like water myself on one class where I also use the same potion for major sorcery. Its certainly possible.
    Options
  • techdog90
    techdog90
    Alright so since everyone has been saying detect pots I decided to give this a bit of a test.. When tested with a friend on a different alliance the detect pots do NOT notify you that you are detected. My only suggested fix for this would to be make it open your eye to notify you that you are detected and add an orb that goes around you much like mage light.
    Edited by techdog90 on September 26, 2017 11:14PM
    Options
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »

I do. Spell Power Detect Pots. F Entropy.
    Options