The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I Decided To pay Blues A Visit (With my Red)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
It was and still is, my new NB. Created yesterday, I'm lvl 13 (MaxCP) Just wanted to test how much, I can do my hidden spell. Thing work. Yes I had to destroy myself, hence the Title of Video. I really had to destroy myself to different keep. Besides, I need to pay a visit to blues more. :smiley: It was a surprise?

https://youtu.be/iZad0m1AFv4
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    great vid, are you going to go for a mag or stam blade?

nb's are super fun with cloaking (ugh, I wish it still "purged")...you can really spy on folks well...

you should have "feared" a few folks just standing around :D
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

nb's are super fun with cloaking (ugh, I wish it still "purged")...you can really spy on folks well...

Thank you :) I haven't unlocked the fear yet. But with the new pts patch Notes, I'm unsure about it. But it would-be funny, none the less. I can see it now :blush:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

Thank you :) I haven't unlocked the fear yet. But with the new pts patch Notes, I'm unsure about it. But it would-be funny, none the less. I can see it now :blush:

if I need to "bloodport" somewhere and I happen to be on one of my nightblades, I may or may not attack someone from an enemy group (most likely i'm gonna attack someone) - without question though i'm bringing a little mass hysteria to the party...

yes, I saw the upcoming nerf to mass hysteria :(

hopefully it just means I'll have to spam it an extra time or two...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place