Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "What is the Clockwork City?"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
0408bec099bf68018580390b61b353fb.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the What is the Clockwork City? blog article.

Prepare yourself for The Elder Scrolls Online's newest DLC game pack, Clockwork City! Before you explore the fabricated realm of Sotha Sil, read on to learn about the Clockwork God's mechanical masterwork.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Trainwiz
    Trainwiz
    ✭✭
    "Elder Scrolls fans love Sotha Sil."

Well that's certainly true.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trainwiz wrote: »

Well, not anymore after discovering that he used souls of dunmer Saints as toys in his experiment of prolonging life, and later abandoning it like other of his "unperspective" experiments.
  • Trainwiz
    Trainwiz
    ✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Well, not anymore after discovering that he used souls of dunmer Saints as toys in his experiment of prolonging life, and later abandoning it like other of his "unperspective" experiments.

Progress always takes sacrifice. You didn't even get to see the really horrifying stuff he locked away, like Robo-Nerevar or the kitten-juicer.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretty exciting - sotha sil hasnt really been explored and we've met the other two Tribunal gods so seems like we can round off the Morrowind experience with this one.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was horrified to find that out as well. He kinda fell from the pedestal I had him on XD But that is all and well. After all, it makes him fit better into the Tribunal :P

In any case, devs well done for delving into more obscure lore. I would invite even more obscure lore, as long as it isn't a parody or mocks the the actual ES universe!
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »

I was horrified to find that out as well. He kinda fell from the pedestal I had him on XD But that is all and well. After all, it makes him fit better into the Tribunal :P

In any case, devs well done for delving into more obscure lore. I would invite even more obscure lore, as long as it isn't a parody or mocks the the actual ES universe!

According to Rich Lambert and Matt Firor, ESO is canon. So, it is the actual ES universe.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAxen wrote: »
    LMar wrote: »

According to Rich Lambert and Matt Firor, ESO is canon. So, it is the actual ES universe.

Yes exactly, since it is canon they should take care that it fits into the rest of the universe. This is exactly what I am saying
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"