The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Dear ZENIMAX, pay attention to CYRODIIL for once PLS!

edorfeus
edorfeus
✭✭✭
So, we all know how things are in Cyrodiil these days... Pretty much the same as they were a year back, or 2 years back. I've played the game since launch on PC for a short time, and then I returned when it was released on consoles. And then I quit it several times (due to many issues and Cyro lagfest in particular), and now I got back again when Morrowind was out. And what a surprise, Cyrodiil's lagging like hell as usual. Almost all the time. And the loading screens out of the blue, or when you gapclose in combat, and the textures that just don't load properly.
And before some "special people" appear and tell me that it's all beacuse my internet sucks, I'll just say that internet in my country (Latvia) is one of the best there is in the world, you can check it using google.
I've watched recent review of patch notes by @FENGRUSH , and damn, I've never heard a review that is so much on point about everything.
Zenimax, just tell us, what do we have to do as a community for you to listen to us and do something with Cyrodil for once? Do we have to write you letters? Or maybe we should start picketing under your office windows?
Don't you have some employee that watches all the community stuff like vids and streams? For god's sake, maybe you should hire @FENGRUSH if you can't fix things yourselves?
@ZOS_GinaBruno could you please provide any answers as a community manager please?
Edited by edorfeus on September 25, 2017 7:47PM
  • edorfeus
    edorfeus
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna post this vid right here, so maybe it would increase the chance of you, Zenimax, to pay some attention.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yzoxycg53vg
    Options
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't seem to care about the performance of one of their main parts of the game. Good luck getting anything meaningful from them. They will post a platitude to get you to go away, but nothing will change.
    Options
  • Hoked_on_ponix
    Hoked_on_ponix
    ✭✭✭
    I think the non response to these threads show how most the pvp has given up and found other games. On xbox there is now only one campaign with people in them. The new trial has only one clear this update as well. What a joke.
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mainly PVP and my game experience is strongly impacted by this :

- terrible lag
    - infinite loading screen
    - no content for PVPers
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched some of @FENGRUSH video. I definitely agree that they have screwed around too long with too many servers. I used to go to non-CP campaigns for some of my builds and Some lighter CP servers for others but now; its pretty much Vivec, bunch of to fight a zerg in a zerg, audio cutting out, trying to spam an attack to get something to fire. Otherwise; its 1 bar all the way around. If you're DC, its not even capped in Vivec.

Need to do something. Maybe its time to just go to 1 ruleset, 2 servers, with a lower cap so we can make sure we have functioning and moderately populated PvP.
    Edited by technohic on September 26, 2017 1:45AM
    Options
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion, there is 1 of 2 things at play when it comes to the continued issues in Cyrodiil. Either they simply lack the ability to increase performance and stop the crashes to console dashboard, or they feel that there is no $$ in doing so. Other than +subs, it seems as if most of their income is coming from casual players buying costumes in crown store, people gambling on crates, etc. Fixing Cyrodiil would require them to divert a lot of time and resources into something that they clearly feel as if it is a niche part of the game and not important to their bottom line.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first part in getting them to listen would probably be getting the PvP community to stop attacking Wheeler every time he turns up to talk about it.

They've been working on Cyrodiil stability for a long time and it has in some ways got better. Still it's been a while since we heard an update about Cyrodiil.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options