The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Scrolls in Cyrodiil Resetting

Maikon
Maikon
✭✭✭✭
As the title says, the scrolls in the Almalexia campaign keep resetting automatically back to their temples. It's not a major problem, just annoying.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More information is really needed. Campaign, server, what is happening when it gets reset. Otherwise no one has any idea what you are actually talking about.

It is a mechanic that a scroll will reset after a given amount of time if it has not been placed in a keep. One cannot just keep running endlessly with the scroll.
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens after an hour once they are picked up and not placed in a keep but if you mean they reset from an enemy keep and back to the temples then yes thats a problem
    Options
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭
    The scrolls have been sitting in keeps such has BM, fare, Roe, and BB for days. 2 days ago the alma ruma scroll reset, I went to grab it again, and it said we already owned it, but it was sitting in it's temple, so I just had to leave it there. The next day, it reappeared back in BB and the ghartok scroll reset back to it's temple so I went to grab that. Now today, all the scrolls just randomly reset back to their temples w/o anyone touching them.
    Edited by Maikon on September 25, 2017 2:42PM
    Options
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can you or someone check this out, it's getting really annoying at this point that the scrolls keep randomly resetting daily.
    Options