The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Anyone up for a Trade?

Jigger_allard
Jigger_allard
✭✭✭
Hi, Folks:

I am in search of four items:

1.) Level 26 or higher Light Necropotence shoulders, belt, and Necklace. (Someone suggested Slimecraw for the head.)

2.) Roast Pig

I am willing to trade for the light armor pieces. I have as follows:

1.) 5 pieces of the Sanctuary set, that includes a Sanctuary staff.

As for the Roast Pig, I am willing to pay as much as 1000 in gold, for as much as I can get.

I can be reached through the in-game email @***_allard.

Thank you.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Level 26? You're pretty unlikely to find gear of a specific <160 cp level unless you either get really lucky or farm it yourself. If you're on pc you can try this site to find specific gear(it will have all the listings in game, though it does not update instantly), maybe you'll get lucky but probably not.

If you really really want your level's dropped gear your best bet is to farm for it - though chances are during farming you will end up outleveling your other gear...it's generally easier to leave farming/finding full dropped sets til cp 160, is there any specific reason you're looking for them now? Some easily crafted stuff like Seducer or Julianos should work just as fine for you for the timebeing.

Slimecraw is a monster set which you can't acquire until you hit veteran levels(level 50+).

You can get Roast Pig or its recipe really really cheaply at traders it seems. It's probably easier to just buy the recipe and cook it yourself(note that if it's for food for your level 26 character then you might want to choose something of higher level because this would scale poorly).
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At level 26, you'd be better off to join a guild and have someone craft you some good blue or purple set gear for your level.
    shades.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on September 25, 2017 8:44PM
  • Jigger_allard
    Jigger_allard
    ✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    Level 26? You're pretty unlikely to find gear of a specific <160 cp level unless you either get really lucky or farm it yourself. If you're on pc you can try this site to find specific gear(it will have all the listings in game, though it does not update instantly), maybe you'll get lucky but probably not.

If you really really want your level's dropped gear your best bet is to farm for it - though chances are during farming you will end up outleveling your other gear...it's generally easier to leave farming/finding full dropped sets til cp 160, is there any specific reason you're looking for them now? Some easily crafted stuff like Seducer or Julianos should work just as fine for you for the timebeing.

Slimecraw is a monster set which you can't acquire until you hit veteran levels(level 50+).

You can get Roast Pig or its recipe really really cheaply at traders it seems. It's probably easier to just buy the recipe and cook it yourself(note that if it's for food for your level 26 character then you might want to choose something of higher level because this would scale poorly).

My Breton Magicka Sorceress, Arianna Ahearn: I have some of the Julianos armor that @the.witchdoctor made for me at level 20. The armor pieces that I am currently searching for....to compliment the Julianos pieces was suggested to me in another thread. As for the food, I can make my own, but I am unsure as to which recipe I should use at my current level. Plus it is hard to find the right recipes through all vendors. As for ingredients, my bag is overflowing with herbs, fruits and meats; and the like.

Thanks so much for responding. It is much appreciated.
    Edited by Jigger_allard on September 25, 2017 8:49PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For food, I suggest using the holiday recipes. These recipes can be used at level 1 and scale to your current level so they are pretty much always relevant. All of these recipes can be found in guild stores (though the purple and golds may be very expensive) and I often see the foods/drinks available in guild stores as well.

Recipes from the Witches Festival: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/277262/new-recipes-from-the-witches-festival-event/p1

Recipes from the Jester's Festival: http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Jester's+Festival

Recipes from the New Life Festival: https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/5inlsm/media_list_of_all_new_life_festival_recipes/

Another source of recipes that scale from Level 1 is a questline from the Orsinium DLC, where you assist the orc chef Orzoga as she makes fantastic (or horrific, depending on your tastes) dishes for King Kurog's hearth-wife. These recipes are free upon completion of the questline if you own the DLC or can be bought from guild stores if you don't. http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-spoiler-orzorgas-recipes/

As a general rule: food increases max stats, drink increases stat regeneration rate, with some that do a little of both. Green food/drink increases 1 stat, Blue food/drink increases 2 stats, Purple food/drink increases all three stats but to a lesser degree than Blue food/drink increases the 2 stats, and Gold food/drink is awesome but also expensive.

My personal preference (if you can afford it) for leveling characters is Magicka characters get Witchmother's Potent Brew from the Witches Festival (Purple drink, max health, max magicka, magicka regen) and Stamina characters get Dubious Camoran Throne from the Jester's Festival (Purple drink, max health, max stamina, stamina regen). Don't bother trying to find a recipe for Dubious Camoran Throne though, because its really expensive.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ***_allard wrote: »
    Magdalina wrote: »

My Breton Magicka Sorceress, Arianna Ahearn: I have some of the Julianos armor that @the.witchdoctor made for me at level 20. The armor pieces that I am currently searching for....to compliment the Julianos pieces was suggested to me in another thread. As for the food, I can make my own, but I am unsure as to which recipe I should use at my current level. Plus it is hard to find the right recipes through all vendors. As for ingredients, my bag is overflowing with herbs, fruits and meats; and the like.

Thanks so much for responding. It is much appreciated.

It was a good suggestion :) However, it's more of an endgame one(cp 160+) because getting a full set of dropped gear at your level is more hassle than it's worth. You're getting battle leveled right now anyway, so you should be fine using whatever dropped gear you find while questing to compliment your Julianos - at this point gear being close to your level is a lot lot more important than it actually being a good set. (Also don't forget to get some new Julianos some time soon, once you're 10+ levels above it its efficiency will decrease greatly)

Food wise, Festival food mentioned above is a good idea because you'd never outlevel it. Since you're magicka Witchmother's Potent Brew would be a good choice, and while it may be bit pricey for you right now, Witch's Festival is coming soon and you'll probably be able to either acquire one yourself or get one for nearly free from other players :) In the meanwhile, if you can't get Brew, something like max health+max magicka blue food for your level should work pretty well. Non scaled food generally goes in 5 level increments so you could use level 25 one. Here is a list of all foods in the game, what I did when leveling an alt who didn't have these recipes herself nor enough gold for Brew was look some of these up at ttc, for example here is Pork and Bitter Melon - makes it much easier to find, even if the listings are not 100% accurate. (Keep in mind that's for PC NA)
    Edited by Magdalina on September 25, 2017 11:42PM