The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kinda dead in here

Iccengi
Iccengi
✭✭✭
In addition to some npc's it would be nice to be able to get some common animals from around tamriel too.
The world is full of bunnies and squirrels and deer and even monkeys!.... except my house.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there are pets/mounts you can have to put around your home that can add atmosphere to a home if you eeally want animals in or around your home. For example, anyone who bought the Great Elk mount can have an elk in their yard.

Although if you're talking about just having animals normally roam through your yard, well...Hunding's Palatial Hall and Daggerfall Overlook have slaughterfish? ^^;
    In all seriousness though, homes are usually walled off from the area of the world they're in. While squirrels makes sense due to them climbing trees, not so much deer and rabbits in my opinion.

As far as NPC's go, however, perhaps there could be some more diversity than just a Redguard Merchant, a Dunmer banker, a Khajiit fence, some Khajiit/Argonian skeletons, and Soul Shriven.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on September 24, 2017 3:34AM
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's that about soul shriven? How do you get them in your house?
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iccengi wrote: »
    In addition to some npc's it would be nice to be able to get some common animals from around tamriel too.
    The world is full of bunnies and squirrels and deer and even monkeys!.... except my house.

Yeah.... but no rats, mice or spiders....
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AdamBourke

When your in your house and you open up the Editor, the place where you browse for stuff, choose the Mounts or Non Combat Pets and then you can place them.

Just know they are not going to be walking around looking like they actually live there, but more an animatronic statue that moves a little.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor Thanks for replying, but I didn't mean how to actually place them, I thought he was talking about soul shriven people... I don't see how you can get them in your house, unless they are available as a pet?
    PS4 - EU

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AdamBourke

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/369996/soul-shriven-npc-decoration

Not sure where you buy them, probably the Crown Store section of the Editor.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor Cool, thanks!
    PS4 - EU