The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Look for a "social" guild

rabbits_foot4
rabbits_foot4
Soul Shriven
What's up? I am pretty fresh in game, I've been playing for about 3 weeks and recently hit my first level 59, around 100cp. I'm also leveling my first alt. I am not interested in competition play, but I am interested in exploring available content in both PvE and PvP. So, I would like to see trials and arenas, etc, as well as some BGs and Cyrodil without getting too insane.

I'm basically seeking a guild that's foremost into social activity and exists to group together, have fun, and encourage learning within the game. I've found myself a bit overwhelmed as a new level 50 and would like to get involved with a casual guild that I can learn the game with. If anyone is a menber or runs such a guild, please let me know how to apply.

While i am definitely interested in leveling all my crafting, I'm not quite ready to dive into the economy and serious trading atm. More focused on learned PVE in a casual setting.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Aloha. I think my guild, League of Assassins is right up your alley. What's your psn so i can drop you an inv?
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • rabbits_foot4
    rabbits_foot4
    Soul Shriven
    Yourpalal157
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Alrighty, sending inv now.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com