The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do you think we will visit other people's houses in future?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Port to primary house seems like a lacking in a means to explore and see other peoples house. So I was wondering if any of these ideas seems viable to people. Do you will use a different zone in future , maybe house keys from people you meet, or wayshire transit system or something else.
Edited by Tasear on September 23, 2017 10:49AM

How do you think we will visit other people's houses in future? 12 votes

Portals
0% 0 votes
Wayshire Transist Network
33% 4 votes
Opening a door, lets visit a random player
8% 1 vote
Keys
8% 1 vote
Stays the same
41% 5 votes
zone
0% 0 votes
other
8% 1 vote
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont understand this poll...
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Port to primary house seems like a lacking in a means to explore and see other peoples house. So I was wondering if any of these ideas seems viable to people. Do you will use a different zone in future , maybe house keys from people you meet, or wayshire transit system or something else.

you would have virtual reality helmet and clothing on yourself and you would go there directly in there virtually :smiley:
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    Tasear wrote: »

you would have virtual reality helmet and clothing on yourself and you would go there directly in there virtually :smiley:

Big dreams... but I guess skyrim got virtual reality adaption so why not :lol:
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping eventually your character can go to the entrance of a house and when you hit E to enter you get a menu. First choice would be to enter your own instance of the house if you own it. If you do not own the house your first choice would be to enter into an instance like we have now when you enter one you do not own. The 2nd choice would be to enter a random character decorated version of the home. People would have to opt in for their homes to appear in the drop down menu. Third option would bring up the guilds you belong to and a sub menu after selecting the guild would give you a list of guild mates that own that home and have made it available to be viewed. Your friends list should also be available somewhere in the menu.

Would be really nice if once a week each player could choose to receive a mail telling them who visited their house.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."