The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Locked Items at Crafting Stations

Thestephenmcraeub17_ESO
Is there a way to hide locked items at the improvement and deconstruction windows at crafting stations? I have a lot of purple gear in the bank, and I hate scrolling through all of it to find the 3 pieces I want to improve. I much prefer the way it was before where locked items would not show up at crafting stations.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for Decon, locked items do not show up in the crafting window, so you may have an addon messing with that. They should not be there if they are locked, and you can lock from the crafting interface now.

With Regards to Improvement, a compromise so people could upgrade something they has stored for future use without going to the bank to unlock it first.

The best way for now is to use an Inventory Mule and put long term storage on them. Or, you could unlock the items you want to improve, then sort the list by status. I think you can sort by that indicator, not at the game right now. I know you can do it from the inventory window.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Thestephenmcraeub17_ESO
    Nestor wrote: »
    As for Decon, locked items do not show up in the crafting window, so you may have an addon messing with that. They should not be there if they are locked, and you can lock from the crafting interface now.

With Regards to Improvement, a compromise so people could upgrade something they has stored for future use without going to the bank to unlock it first.

The best way for now is to use an Inventory Mule and put long term storage on them. Or, you could unlock the items you want to improve, then sort the list by status. I think you can sort by that indicator, not at the game right now. I know you can do it from the inventory window.

Ah, yeah that's my mistake. Locked items don't show in the decon window, only improvement for me. But ok, thanks for the advice. To my low level alts it goes lol
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On PC there is an addon that lets you show or hide what is in your bank at crafting stations. Anyone who has time/not on mobile know the name offhand?