The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Glass style fragments

robhavok
robhavok
They have no purpose in the economy.

Glass style motifs in a trader are cheaper than a lucky dip at a motif?

Can we just have it so that 10 fragments can be made into a glass motif without the added cost. Or better yet 100 motif fragments lucky dip at ANY motif.

Give fragments purpose :)
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT:

I agree. the price tag on the glue stuff is a bit outrageous. I just reached the point of collecting these to make the motif and realized just how expensive that stuff is. So now Im shopping around traders looking for full pages lol.

If they made it where you could use that glue on a larger stack that would even be great. But 10k for one motif page, ouch.
    Edited by Glockcoma725 on September 21, 2017 3:52PM
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back during the event that dropped Motifs, Glass Pages were selling for less than 10K. I still see them listed for less than 10K.

I don't do all that many writs, but I have 70+ Fragments, and that is only because the person I was giving them too asked me to stop giving them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Back during the event that dropped Motifs, Glass Pages were selling for less than 10K. I still see them listed for less than 10K.

I don't do all that many writs, but I have 70+ Fragments, and that is only because the person I was giving them too asked me to stop giving them.

I'll take them, PS-NA, PSN same as my name. I just want to finish the darn book.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

It's such a slap in the face to still be getting the fragments in rewards for doing writs, when ZoS trashed the market first with the give-away event and then putting them for sale in the Crown Store.

I had about 150, I gave half of them away but people don't want them. 10 fragments is a liability of 10K to convert them and then you might not get what you want, and can only sell unwanted pages for 5K. So you're asking someone to pay 10K for something they might not want, when they can buy two for the same amount...

It's about time that ZoS realized that the "special" rewards they occasionally put in writ rewards (psijic ambrosia pages too) just aren't that special.

We need something better!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, have about 150 unused fragments collecting dust in the bank ...
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have several stacks of them with nothing to use them for. I have sold some over the last couple of months but don't waste much time selling 'small stuff' these days.

@SGT_Wolfe101st - I might send you some if I remember (got a memory like a sieve these days).
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glass armor is a pain to make, but I have rolled out a line of paper mache jock straps made from recycled fragments. Snug, breathable, just don't wear them in the pool.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Glass armor is a pain to make, but I have rolled out a line of paper mache jock straps made from recycled fragments. Snug, breathable, just don't wear them in the pool.
    ...or dribble.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just refuse to list glass motifs less than 10K no matter what the TTC or MM value is. I have actually sold them which supprises me.