The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox One Broken UI after today's maintenance (09/20/2017)

Supernatural
Supernatural
✭✭✭✭
Ability descriptions, equipment, campaigns, collections, quests etc. will not show up. The only thing I can see is icons and those are also jumbled and way too small.

I searched for an answer on other people's posts who had encountered the same problem and from what I read a reboot of the console would solve the issue. I tried rebooting my xbox one in all possible ways (cold restart, hard reset along with unplugging the power cable, as well as shutdown through settings), and yet the problem persists. Does anybody have any idea on how to fix this? Thanks.
Maelstrom Arena - World's First Nightblade 600k Score - 02/18/2017
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finish the update.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on September 20, 2017 11:25PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whe you are o the section of the login where you choose server, change to the other server & back again (so swap no NA the bk to EU before logging in)

please dont ask my why this will often fix things (because i have no idea) but it does!
  • Supernatural
    Supernatural
    ✭✭✭✭
    whe you are o the section of the login where you choose server, change to the other server & back again (so swap no NA the bk to EU before logging in)

please dont ask my why this will often fix things (because i have no idea) but it does!

I have already tried that, did not work.
  • Supernatural
    Supernatural
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finish the update.

Already finished.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finish the update.

Already finished.

You have to restart your xbox, hard reset it by holding the power button down
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Supernatural
    Supernatural
    ✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie wrote: »
    Finish the update.

Already finished.

You have to restart your xbox, hard reset it by holding the power button down

As I have stated above, I have already tried rebooting / hard reseting my xbox in all possible ways. Nothing works. I guess a reinstallment of the game is in order.
  • Supernatural
    Supernatural
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reinstalling the game fixed the issue.