The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it possible to edit the combat cloud text?

Avran_Sylt
Avran_Sylt
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious, as I've a mind to do something with it.

Best Answer

• Dorrino
    Dorrino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. I would've done 'something' with it myself:)
    Answer ✓
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending what exactly you want done you might try a combat cloud add-on or FTC/LUI etc and customizing them. They have different options for text and such.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Dorrino
    Dorrino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless i misinterpreted the question he meant ZOS default on-screen damage numbers and such.

If the question was about the 'Combat Cloud' addon then the answer is - you can do anything you want with it, depending on your knowledge of lua.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dorrino wrote: »
    Unless i misinterpreted the question he meant ZOS default on-screen damage numbers and such.

If the question was about the 'Combat Cloud' addon then the answer is - you can do anything you want with it, depending on your knowledge of lua.

that is indeed what I was referring to.